carrick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

carrick

Bought FF7 PSone PAL, brilliantly packaged, came by recorded delivery too. Fast to send the game also, top trader. Highly recommended.

Marvellous. Sent items before my cheque had cleared, came quickly and in perfect condition (just like he said). A very good trader.

Comment

Fast delivery excellent item sorry for the delay in leaving feedback been offline for a bit moving house

Comment

Bought a cube package, very quick delivery and well packaged.

Great trader!

Comment

I bought RR5 from him. Excellent communication and packaging, and the game was sent out very promptly.
          Will deal with again.

Comment

Excellent trader. I bought Ape Escape 2 and the item arrived promptly and was well packaged. Excellent communication throughout.

A real pleasure to deal with, Thanks!

Comment

Very helpful guy and good trader. Bought SFAlpha 3 and DVD off him. Quick delivery too.

Note to Mods: There's 3 Carrick threads floating about in here just in case u wanna merge em.

Comment

Got my game through in very good condition - cheers!

Comment

Bought Halo from him. Easy to deal with and got the game to me in good time.

Comment

Very flexible, and sent the goods straight away, well packaged too.
                    Yet another AAA trader in the ntsc-uk forums.

In case a mod reads this: as another poster pointed out, there are two more feedback threads for carrick, you may wish to merge.

Comment

Got the game straightaway and well-packaged too. Would not hesitate to trade with this chap again. Cheers

Comment

great service - no problems here

thanks !

Comment

Bought Psyvariar. Seller was very easy to deal with and game arrived very quickly.

Thanks a lot!

Comment

Bought Advance Wars and a GBA > GC cable. Both items were in perfect condition, as promised, and they were very well packaged.

Cheers -

bcass

Comment

Second time dealing with Carrick and everything went as smoothly as the first time. The N64 was packaged really well and came in great condition. He even kept hold of the console for me for a few days because I didnt have any room at home.

Top guy.

Comment

Working...
                              X