Pump It Up (PREX 3 PC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pump It Up (PREX 3 PC)

Been playing this both with mat and keyboard as some songs are way out of my league. I have to say this is by far the best home versions yet. It has a massive range of songs from chart hits from Pink to some more of that Banya madness. While i have not got the nex Prex 3 mat ( got the game from a friend) i have to say that from reports i have seen its once again upto the very very high standards of the Evo dance floor mat. I am happy to report in this version we have a boat load of modes from double to hald double nightmare to crazy and easy as well as the standard modes and freestyle mode on top.

This is the ultimate dance game!

Forget DDR and Dance UK Pump It Up is where all the action is at

www.yesasia.com have it for about ?50 with the mat and i think what looks like free shipping, thats a bargain price as some sites are selling for about the ?90 mark after shipping.

Forget DDR and Dance UK Pump It Up is where all the action is at
    Blatant

Always has been always will be - I might have to start playing this again, I need to dance and get fit again! ?50 for this game + mat is superb, the mat is MUCH better than the konami ones and the 3rd party copies of the Konami one - it doesnt slide about or crumple and the music is a lot more varied (some of it is just plain WICKED!)

Official site:

I love their art! Do you have a song list man? They've taken a lot out of the game in the past - have they included nonstop mode this time?

Comment

I plan on ordering two copies of PREX 3 (one for me, one for a mate) in the middle of the month) once the next credit card statment arrives.

I tried the 3 song demo and whilst I've only tried the songs on the keyboard, but all 3 (Empire of the Sun by Novasonic, Come To Me by Banya, and even Pink's Get the Party Started seem to have some really good step charts that I can't wait to try properly. Empire of the Sun seems to my favourite of the 3.

The track listing for PREX 3 (along with all other iterations of Pump) can be found at http://www.pumphaven.com/ph_songlist.html

generally the tracklist for PREX 3 seems pretty comprehensive (although a few of my favourites are absent such as Out of the Ring). None of the Non-Stop Remixes are included either

I'm having withdrawal symptoms as of late due to lack of Pump playing as well. The machine at Trafford disappeard just before Christmas. I've since found it disconnected in a dark corner. Apparently it's being 'repaired'. Hopefully they are upgrading to PREX 3 as well

Comment

The song list is good but most of my faves are missing too, I Will Accept you should be in every mix - they are right to NEVER get rid of Come to me (Dorawa) and Funky Tonight, but there's no Funky Jockey THATS CRIME!

Mix 3-4 (Kiss Me/She Was Pretty) is one Choon to rule them all! I had a version called 3rd OBG, it was DA lick! It had so many choons on it I didnt know where to start!

Comment

I have all the new Premiere 2 tracks by Banya on PC, not in crappy Kick It Up form, but an unreleased version with mat.

How does this PREX3 compare to the arcade PREX3? Is it using the new engine?

Comment

I suggest you try out the demo, you will be quite suprised

www.pumpxtreme.net has the demo

While some of my favorites are missing also (Monkey Magic, Space Fantasy) its still a very good collection and well worth the asking price.

I paid ?70 for my Evo dance floor and it was worth every penny, but its not a patch on this version.

Comment

I managed to order this for $66.99 from YesAsia on the 2nd of Jan. On the morning of the 3rd the price got upped to nearer $90 (what it should of been originally me-thinks)

?38 for the game and mat, absolute bargain! Gotta love it when YesAsia wrongly price a new product

Comment

Working...
              X