Modnar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Modnar

Great communication and prompt payment. Top geezer.

Last edited by womblingfree; 22-07-2005, 13:29.

Cheque received promptly and PMs were always friendly. Would not hesitate to trade with again.

Comment

Possibly the nicest guy in the world here!

Bought me two copies of XII Stag and sent them to me for next to nothing on top of the total price!

Very friendly communication.

Thank you very much!

Comment

Bought Resi 4 from him. Arrived quickly and in described condition. I thank you

Comment

Bought a psp game of me no probs what so ever.

Comment

Bought Catch! Touch! Yoshi! for the DS at a ridiculously cheap price. Excellent communications very pleasant to deal with, just about to start touching Yoshi right now

Comment

Bought Blade Dancer for the PSP item in great condition and fast shipping.

Comment

I bought ' Sin & Punishment ' from Szczepaniak. It's in excellent condition as described, and the deal was quick and smooth.

Cheers!

Comment

Bought Einhander, smooth transaction, item sent recorded, highly recommended.

Comment

John sold me a DS game and a DC game. Both were at a great price, quick delivery, and as friendly as ever.

Cheers pal.

Comment

I bought O-Sumo 64 from John: generous price and dispatched very quickly. No problems at all. Thanks very much

Comment

Bought Metroid and Zelda from Szczepaniak, both arrived safely and in good time. Good, friendly comms. Cheers.

Comment

Bought a lovely pc engine games bundle from Szczepaniak. Swift delivery and well packed. Would deal with again. Thanks

Comment

i bought HIOPB2 off John arrived well packaged and fast,good communication too,

Comment

Sold me a Duo-R. It's all good!

Comment

Working...
                              X