dewhal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dewhal

Purchased steel battalion from me, extremely quick in paying, always prompt answering email/pm's, polite at all times, even when there was a problem with posting at my end due to me not weighing product in advance, will def use again

cheers
    jason

Great trader that comes highly recommended. Super fast payment. Would happily deal with again.

Comment

Quick, smooth and stress free trade. Well recommended.

Comment

As above, had no problems here. Ultra smooth transaction. Hope to deal again. Thanks a lot!

Comment

Excellent buyer.

Comment

traded a GC game for my Mega CD II

good comms, always pleasant. recommended

thanks again

mud

Comment

got my donkey konga this morning, should have been yesterday but i missed the postman

item was packed well and in super nick

but..... probably because he was there for ages doing lots of parcels my package arrived open, the box wasnt sealed, glad the postman may not be able to play the bongos

thansk buddy - any further super orders you have countme in - very happy indeed

Comment

Bought Donkey Konga off dewhal and paid for Special Delivery shipping but it was sent normal, so i paid ?4 extra for nothing.

It arrived on Xmas Eve and was just waiting on my doorstep cos some postmen are ****.

Happy with the game and will use dewhal again if he does some more big orders but the special delivery problem is an annoyance.

Comment

Terrific guy! very friendly! very happy with the donkey konga he got me!

Comment

Excellent Seller, much appreciated, especially considering he was doing this for our benefit off his own back.

I think some people on here should be a touch more grateful for what this guy was doing RE a few quid here and there, but anyway.

Comment

Got my Konga Xmas eve after only a couple of weeks ( from Japan ) price was great well packaged, i would use him again.

Overall A rated seller IMO

Comment

Got Donkey Konga Xmas Eve, excellant condition and everything

Many thanks, will trade again for sure!

Comment

Bought Donkey Konga from Dewhal with his bulk order in the trade forum before Christmas. Unfortunately it never arrived at my doorstep.

However, Dewhal was good enough to help trace the problem, which appears to be down to the PO and sorted out a refund.

Although I'd rather have received the Kongas, it does appear that this was beyond Dewhal's control, so all respect to him for stopping me from being out of pocket. Who knows, it may even still turn up.

Regards
                          Marty

Comment

Bought a shiny new Famicom GBA SP off of Dewhal - sent it before payment had gone through so that I could have it for me hols.

Top trader

Thanks
                            Tony

Comment

got my item today

as usual an excellent service from Dewhal

very impressed overall again

top stuff

Comment

Working...
                              X