Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody bought from www.ImportMadness.co.uk yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody bought from www.ImportMadness.co.uk yet?

Hi guys!

I just wanna ask everyone if they've tried with any success buying from www.ImportMadness.co.uk as yet?

They prices seems riduculously cheap for new US imported games...

Animal Crossing with memory card only ?29.99!

Also, do they ship very quickly or is it another case of DVD Box Office where it's best to pre-order or you'll wait around for 4 months before you get your goodies?

Thanks to all replies in advance!

No I haven?t but they have an interesting business model; being an import 'nod' towards the European market and have the warehouse/ distributor in Canada.

Comment

I made a very small order a short time ago to see how they went and I must say the result was very, very good. They kept me up to date and the wrapping was good. Also the airmail only took 4 days to arrive, although this can take up to 10 days to get here I suppose. Also I think that they are better than DVD box office as they give a time window that explains when your game will be posted, much better than DVD who list everything but don't tell you when it's available. The postage cost is also more reasonable than it once was. Don't know what they are like for delivery of pre-orders, but will let you know soon when I (hopefully) get Pokemon Sapphire soon.
      Hope this has been some help.

Comment

hi, im new to the forum
        ive just ordered animal crossing yesterday (ntsc) fro my pal gc
        i chose the 5 day delivery option so ill post a review of the service once i get it

Comment

i used them for animal crossing waited around about 2 weeks but goods received a-ok

Comment

I use them often. They are really good.

They are cheap - but selection can be a little limited.

I always use the 5 day shipping. It is only ?2 more than normal, but comes in under half the time.

I advise them, although I've never ordered anything bigger than a game!

Comment

I ordered a US gamecube from them. Came very quick and packaged very well. Although i have also heard of some really bad comments from www.cube-europe.com a while back (of course the site is no more, so there is no link.) But from my experience, very good!

Comment

Working...
              X