EvilBoris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EvilBoris

I bought a game from EvilBoris and it was delivered extremely fast. EvilBoris is friendly and replies quickly to emails and I would trade with again.

Thanks.

I bought a GameCube game from EvilBoris, it arrived quickly and as described. Cheers.

Comment

Payment was lightning fast for ps2 and communication was great. Will certainly trade with again.

Comment

Great seller. Game was sealed, well packaged and sent promptly.

thanks!!!

-J.

Comment

great seller
          smooth transaction

Comment

i just bought 5 gamecube games of EvilBoris and the dude replied quickly to my pms, sent the games out pronto well packed, and sorted out a good price for the games + postage for buying several items

a very nice bloke to deal with and would def buy from him again.

cheers B

Comment

brought a sega saturn from EvilBoris, it arrived well packed and was in good condition. good communication as well. thank you!

Comment

I bought Tombi 2 for the PS1 from Evilboris and the Royal Mail promptly lost it.

He was very helpfull in sorting it out until I got a refund from the Royal Mail.

Comment

Purchased some bits and pieces from Evilboris, kept me well informed with swift and friendly pm's.

Sent item when said and turned up safe and sound,

Thanks again.

Ten

Comment

Recieved a game from EvilBoris, just as described, well packaged and quickly sent. Thanks dude!

Comment

EvilBoris

Well, payment was ultra, ultra fast. As in, he sent the money as soon as he said he was interested.

Just gotta wait for me to send it to him.

EDIT : Delete this, I found another three dedicated to him. Sorry!

Comment

Excellent trader, very quick and kept up communication during the whole process. Game was well packaged and in great condition.

Comment

Excellent trader, good comms, well packaged and sent very quick, even chucked in a free component switcher

regards
                          jason

Comment

Paid very quickly, good communication, would trade with again. Recommended buyer.

Comment

Sold me Tales of Symphonia, game in top nick and would deffo trade with him again.

Comment

Working...
                              X