Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Radiant Silvergun - how much did you pay for it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Radiant Silvergun - how much did you pay for it?

Just out of interest - the price is getting ever higher but some of you guys must have bought it a fair while ago - so, how much?

Erm, ?40 or thereabouts from GreyFox Consoles (i think) who used to advertise in the back of Off Saturn mag. However i did pick it up from CEX in London about 2 years ago for ?65. I was quite shocked. I didnt hoard it however.

I suspect it wont be long before its emulated though so you'll probably see the price drop a little.

Comment

?50 - best fifty quids I ever spent

Comment

?85 I think.

Comment

I've had a few copies, ?101 was the highest.

Comment

I really wish I had bought this years ago, I'm going to get a copy soon and its probably going to set me back ?100+ ft:

Comment

?40 new mail order from CEX. 8) The STV version only cost me ?20 though. 8) 8)

Comment

?59.99 when it came out and i was a noob.

Comment

?120 - sold for ?150 because I didnt really like it

Comment

Swapped Gunstar Heroes and Contra Hard Corps for the Saturn version. A bargain

Comment

?25 each for two copies. Shekana in Wood Green was clearing out import stuff as "they don't do imports any more" ft: They had a new guy working there who knew nothing of its value. I sold them on for a hefty profit of course.
                      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I sold a copy of this for ?35 some years ago now I wish I hadn't,

Comment

Anyone wanna sell me a copy?

Comment

Pffff. no chance!

VGI are selling them for a pretty hefty (but seemingly going rate) sum.

Comment

Last one I coulda got was for ?40 with no spine card and the disc hada few scratches but woulda played OK.

I don't mind paying that sort of money for that if one came about again.

Comment

Working...
                              X