Legend of Legaia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Legend of Legaia

Did anyone ever play this PSOne RPG? I recall stumbling across this by accident back in the day, giving it a go and really enjoying it.

The graphics weren't very good (environments and characters often looking like Duplo brick creations) and some of the boss fights were cheap, but it was very compelling all the same.

It didn't break any new narrative ground (you had to... wait for it... 'save the world' ), but it was fun to play, featuring a combat system vaguely reminiscent of Xenogears', too. It also had really good music.

So, did anyone else ever play this? If so, what did you think of it?

yeah, I remember this, rented it ages ago. Love the battle system, and the way it manages to pull off rather old RPG cliches really well. Don't think I got one of the very good ending's though :/

Sequel's rather good too

Comment

I quite enjoyed the combat system but random encounters dragged on a little too long for me and I ended up somewhat bored of it and never finished it.

I enjoyed legaia 2 quite a lot more even though it's virtually the same game with VASTLY improved graphics.

Comment

yeah, mate of mine had that, i was lovin the battle system, but the graphx reali did suck

Comment

Played through this ages ago, I can barely remember it now. I quite liked it, the mist thing was cool

Comment

Working...
          X