Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beatmania IIDX - VJArmy

Site for keeping track of scores and comparing with other DJ's

Yeah I got my scores for all styles up there(as DJ Nisa ironically enough), the only UK player I know who posts their scores on there is a man they call Fuse but I expect much more( particulary a man who goes by the name Skinner)

Comment

Spent some time the other day inputting my scores. The DJ battle thing is very cool :

Song Battle Comparison
      dj $HAD Victories: 1
      dj NISA Victories: 68
      dj NISA WINS!

Ex Score Comparison
      dj $HAD Total: 49069
      dj NISA Total: 68871
      dj NISA WINS!
      Difference = 19802

My accuracy sucks, looks like I've got some work to do.

Comment

haha skinner

maybe i should direct him there to put up some scores... was fun atching him own 9th style in japan, actually got me some what into BM again

Comment

maybe i should direct him there to put up some scores
          Yeah plese do, having someone of the same skill level to compete against encourages you to better your scores and last time I saw Luke we were roughly at the same level. Like I said in that last drunken post it would be nice to see some more guys from the UK & Europe posting their scores there even if they aren't up to the standards of American players like Ryry and Ferrari.

Since that site started my EX scores have increased greatly on a number of songs resulting in a few more AAAs on 7 key, which a few months ago I couldn't get for the life of me.

Comment

Hey Nisa,

Just signed up said you could vouch for me...

lol...

You gotten better geeze i can't match you on Lion Musashi stuff and a few of the others...

Why no Another scores ?

Also why can't you pass SOS The Tiger Took My family ????
            That song is easy...

Luke

Comment

Are you actually registered yet, don't you need my email address first?
              If you are registered what name are you under?

My Safari scores on both 3rd & 6th style are god awful and 4th Style Get on Beat Wildstyle is much easier than the 6th Style version which I still haven't passed yet (came within 2% last time I played though). As for SOS I can nail it until the last few measures then my brain freezes, had the same trouble with Para Para Pardise on 6th Style for ages.

I don't play another because basically I don't see the point in playing on that difficulty for songs that I don't have a AAA for on 7 key. If I wan't to increase my AAA ratio I'm going to have to resort to playing on random which I don't like doing tbh.

Comment

Nisa,

It asked me for you DJ name and I gave it. I dunno if i dont here anything from them then I e mail in a few days.

lol AAA First get everything Cleared then worry about that !!!

SOS just play it a few times and it'll come !

Luke.

Comment

Yeah you need to have my email address as well as my dj name to register, Z gave me your MSN thingy so when you see me online give me a shout and I'll give you what you need to get started with this VJ army thing.

Watch out for Fuse, he seems to be the best of the UK players registered so far (think he knows some of the mongs from DG.com) and he uses random to get his AAAs so he's the guy to catch up with.

Comment

Aiight man will do ...

I need some people to get me trying harder... Im in a bit of a rutt at the moment... I A'd Max 300 and the new paranoia on 9th Style in Japan ...

My decks being a lil gay atm (buttons sticking) need to clean it etc... Soon as i get my Arcade Style one I start again...

Luke.

Comment

There's a really easy mod you can do with the normal controller to stop the buttons from sticking.

It may sound stupid but what to do is open up the controller and take out the little rubber plungers, then get a cereal box and cut little circles to fit inside the hollow part at the top of the plungers then re-assemble the controller and the sticking should stop.

I did it a few months back and I've had no keys sticking whatsoever it also makes the keys slightly more responsive because of the shorter distance needed for the keys to register and thus makes decent scores slightly easier to get.

Comment

Nisa,
                        got e-mail back from Remy. He agreed that I had "bodged" the form up and has told me to re-enter my details now. (Did that bout 20 mins ago). So expect an e mail soon, and hopefully within the next few days my scores will be up!

Oh on a side note how can grades be given for 3rd Style when the game doesnt give you grades ?!?!?!

Also tried SOS again today, I can still clear it ... Safari ummmm NO...

Luke.

Comment

I've replied to Remy's email so you should be allowed to post scores soon.

Although only 6th Style CS gives you grades after each song the grade on the others can be calculated through the percentage of Just Greats that you get, basically only J. Greats and Greats contribute to your EX score but it's the J.Greats that determine wether you get an AA or AAA.

I think the percentage for a AAA is something like 88.88888888% for a AA it's 77.77777777% and so on.

Comment

I did that thing you mentioned...

I think the card was too thin (was from a booklet from work)...

Coz its still sticking ALOT!!! I try with cereal box card if i ever get any more cereal in this house lol.

I added some stuff to VJARMY

Im himura kaji / DJ LUKE

I beat you on ONE song nisa....

Shadow i got like 2/3 WINS god i need to practise (need to fix my control).

Luke.

Comment

Working...
                            X