Ryzom beta started

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ryzom beta started

Dunno if anyone has posted anything about this promising looking mmorpg, but anyway, the beta has started as far as I know, but Nevrax, the company developing the game gave a number of guaranteed beta slots to Jolt. So, if you are interested, go on down to the Ryzom website and register then post your username on jolt to guarantee a place. Not sure how many slots are remaining though.

EDIT: Thought I should add a link to a trailer as well
    Trailer

Fantastic trailer video, 45mb though, so well put together it puts most other demo vids to shame.

Not my sort of game but the demo made it look almost appealling.

Comment

just signed up for this, do you get in for sure if you put your user name in with jolt?
      when will you find out if your in?
      thanks

Comment

Regarding getting in if you submit your username to jolt, that's how I understand it. Submit your name to them and you have a guaranteed slot. Not sure when we hear from them though. Reading more on it, I'm really looking forward to it. The concept of Planet Tree just sounds cool.

Comment

yeah, i hope i do get in .
          do you get to keep the game once testing has finished?
          just hope my computer is good enough to run it

Comment

Hey mt, just got an email saying that I got into the beta! Have you recieved yours yet? It starts on the 20th of this month. Can't wait to start. What race are going to be? Maybe we can hook up in game. I am planning to be Zorai.

Comment

just applied, wonder what its like compaired to FFxi

Comment

Phlebas- yeah, i've just got my e-mail aswell
                i'm going to do a bit of research on the game before i decide what to be.
                we should hook up in the game sometime

i'll post here when i know what i'm going to be etc

Comment

i've applied. I bet i dont get in though

Comment

Hey adrock, if you want to get in for sure use the jolt deal. I think it should still be running hopefully. As long as you send the username you signed up for the beta to jolt on the ryzom beta form, you are guaranteed a place Looking forward to seeing you ingame.

Comment

Phlebas- will you be starting this on friday?
                      do we get to have the full game for free or will we have to pay for it?
                      thanks

Comment

about getting the full game for free, i dunno tbh. And i will be starting as soon as i get my copy of the game and the servers let me in 8)

Comment

ok, they might let us have the full copy, or this disk may enable the full version at some point?.

anyway i'll see you there on friday then
                          i hoped it started on monday as i've got a week off from college next week so could have put in a fair few hours
                          never mind though

Comment

I've got accepted as well Oh and I doubt they'd let us have a free copy as if there really are 3000 beta testers atm (read that somewhere I think) thats a hell of alot of profit down the drain.

Comment

Sorry lads. Beta tested 2 MMOs now, you don't get a copy of the game when done

Comment

Working...
                              X