Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PGR2 tonight anyone?

Hi there,

Anyone up for this about 11pm? Keep it limited to one car (maybe the F355) to keep things fair?

I can host, feel free to add me to your friends list - Unlighty

Hope to see some of you online!

I'll be on in 5 mins if the offer still applies.

Comment

going on tonight Unlighty ?

Comment

i was there last night, till about 12, and will probably be again tonight.
        i did manage to get a few decent races (and wins!?!) last night too, it was pretty good
        i sent you a freinds thingy too Unlighty

Comment

I was on, but only from about 8-8:30, and didn't see anyone about.

Mind you, I don't think I've got Unlighty on my Friends list yet, so I'd have missed you anyway.

Comment

Didnt manage to get on last night, but will be on tonight!

Comment

just in case you look, it wont let me join, always says its not available anymore.
              ft:

Comment

I've just got this game, and I think its great. Makes a nice change for RS3.

Anyone up for a game tonight?

Comment

I was on from 8.30 to 9.30 and again from 11.00 to 12.30 last night and didn't see a soul from NTSC-UK, I was mainly with other people on my friends list.

I'll be on again tonight .

Comment

I might, might be on tonight - it depends on how knackered I feel. If its anything like last night, then I'll be passing.

Its a pity, as otherwise I'd be pulling an all-nighter for the Australian Grand Prix at the weekend, but I think I'd just pass out instead.

Having reached Ultimate and bought my Koenigsegg I'm suddenly lacking any urge to finish off my last 15 races to complete the thing, for some reason.

Comment

Cool Brats, I may see you there. I'll add you.

Comment

Brats I should be on from 10pm, will add you, my tag is

David Holliss

Comment

I'll be on tonight if i can tear myself away from ninja gaiden
                          heh some more elimination races or a good old blast round either way count me in hopefully.

Comment

I was online last night, but earlier from 6.30 to 9.30. I might well be on again tonight. Love this game .

Comment

I was on PGR2 on Live from 9.30 and saw no-one until Brats came on at 11.30ish, I had to go soon after.

Prehaps we need to set up a certain night of the week for NTSC PGR2 meets ?

Comment

Working...
                              X