Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Only Fools and Horses... need some help and info.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only Fools and Horses... need some help and info.

Ok guys I have been living in exile here in Sydney for too long and I am coming back to the UK (sunny South Wales to be exact) this sunday.

While I am over I will be making good use of my time and picking up all the DVDs and stuff I cant get over here and one of those on my list is the entire collection of Only Fools and Horses, including all the xmas specials etc...

Ive been checking out a few websites though and my questions are :-

1. Is there any release of the entire series on one boxset?

2. How many DVDs are there to complete the series if I am buying separately? <--- Can you list them all for me.

3. Where is the best place to buy them, if online can you linkify?

Cheers!

play.com is the best place i've found.
    also there is a boxet of all the episodes(not specials though) but i've only ever seen it on video but there might be a dvd version.

as for single dvds.
    there are 6 Series each on 1 dvd and around ?13 each.
    then theres 10 specials at around ?10-?14 each.
    then theres the story of only fools and horses at ?13

you can get the new 1996 christmas specials boxset which only just can out at ?27 so then you would only need 7 other specials.

hope this helps you
    i also play to get all the only fools and horses dvds one day( iwould prefere a nice boxset though)

Comment

Cheers mate... appreciate the damn fast reply!

Play.com do have them all by the looks of things, think I will most likely order the 6 series and the special boxset there and perhaps pick up the other specials here and there.

Thanks.

Comment

also that special boxset is the same price in woolies and they also had ifd they could see us now for ?6(iirc) when i was in there today. so try the local wollies when you get here

Comment

Excellent.

Once again cheers, very helpful...

8)

Comment

no problem... i'm going into town tomorow so i will have a quick look in all the big stores to see how much they are in there.

also if you like porridge it's only ?9 each for season 1 and 2- bargin i say

Comment

I really didn't want to start a new thread for this, so sorry for recycling this one (save the planet etc...)... but Del Boy is coming back, although perhaps not how you'd imagine: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8132949.stm

Comment

oh heard rumours of that over a year ago i think

a interview with the writer said something about he would like to do that

Would be interesting but the characters are so ingrained in me not sure if they can do it justice

Comment

Heard about this too. Really, it's all down to good casting...

Comment

omg, it's First of the Summer Wine all over again.

Comment

Working...
                    X