Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

F-Zero GX Players, I need your help. Suspected cheater...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F-Zero GX Players, I need your help. Suspected cheater...

Mute City - Twist Road

What's the fastest time you can get with the King Meteor? I've suspected someone has cheated on a little compo i'm in, and i'd like to see if you think his time is possible.

1:02.920

Personally, I can't get nowhere near that time with that vehicle.

Any help would be great tah.

try asking on the fzerocentral.com forum, they'll be able to tell you.

Comment

There's no one on that forum, it's dead!

Could someone please have a try for me?

Comment

I'll have a quick 10 minute blast and report back.

Comment

Best i could do was : 1:04.834. About 1.9 secs slower. Pretty decent run as well. You've got to take into account though that i've barely played the game in the last month and i've never really used that car before.

Comment

Thanks dude. If you get a chance to have another bash let me know.

Do you think that time is reachable? Because I don't. It seems bloody impossible to knock like another 2 seconds off my time.

Cheers again for trying.

If you get the chance to have a go in the Super Piranha. (My vehicle) That would be cool. As i'm getting crap times.

Comment

Is that time possible?? Who knows. I would have to put more time into the track/car combo before i could say with certainty.

Super Piranha. I hate that car. Way to twitchy and not enough power. Ditch it and go with something else (unless you have to use that car in your comp.)

What times you getting with it??

Comment

Heh. I HAVE to use that car. It's a good compo. The vehicles are rotated for each track. And we're slowly going through each course. Would be cool to do something like this on NTSC-uk. It's like a team championship, so you all work together. I tried to give it a go with Mario Kart. But there wsn't enough interest.

I'm getting about 1'05'9XX with the Piranha. It's such a horrible vehicle, I don't see how I can improve.

None the less, it's bringing our team average down.

Comment

Is he snaking?

Comment

The King Meteor is no good for snaking.

007 - Thats probably a decent time with the Piranha. Defitnely one of the worse stock cars in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr
                      Is he snaking?
                      He shouldn't be. As it's a no snaking game.

I can't believe I got lumped with the worst craft in the game.

He claims to have also got a 1'03'7XX with my craft.

Comment

You can't snake with the King Meteor anyway.

I've just been practicing with the Super Piranha. Best time was 1'04"997. The car is twitchy enough to make the airbrakes redundant. Awful car, won't be using it again.

Hopefully you'll get Sonic Phantom or Death Anchor in the next round.

Regarding your opponent, he might just be a very good driver. Or, he might be taking off seconds here and there. Unless your using screenshots (or swapping ghosts/replays) as proof i'll guess you'll never know.

Comment

Hey dude. With that Super Piranha. How are ou getting such a low time? What's your boost strategy?

I would appreciate any help, i'm currently letting the team down. Ive got to get that time down!

~Scott

Comment

The Piranha has a short boost. Just boost non-stop, except on the last straight, don't boost in-between the 2 boost pads. Thats it.

Comment

Working...
                            X