Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FF XI (PC): Best controller?

Hey all

SInce I've been 'banned' (non US CONSOLE, non US Network Adaptor) from playing FF XI on the PS2 what is the best controller to use for the PC version?

thanks in advance

TwoBells

update: I went ahead and purchased the PLAY.COM PS2-USB converter (see url below) which allows me to use my ps2 gamepad as a controller, hope i made the right choice?

yeah you did, the game works perfect with the PS2 controller and I can't imagine using anything else

Comment

phew I'm glad that worked out ok.

Can you recommend a particular server?

TB

Comment

Go for Seraph. If you can't get on within your first couple of tries, post on here and somebody will get you a worldpass. All NTSC-uk'ers are on Seraph, so joining that server would already net you a few buddies and a linkshell .

Comment

xbox's controller-s works gr8 too..

Comment

Originally posted by ?pint
            Go for Seraph. If you can't get on within your first couple of tries, post on here and somebody will get you a worldpass. All NTSC-uk'ers are on Seraph, so joining that server would already net you a few buddies and a linkshell .
            Will do, game arrived, looking at the manual confuses me as a lot of the early stuff is taken up with copy & pasting text?

Btw, is anyone taking newbies under their wing?

TwoBells

Comment

Working...
            X