Super Mario Kart (SNES) Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super Mario Kart (SNES) Tournament

I'm arranging a little tournament for this little beauty of a game on my forum. And just wondered if anyone from over here would be interested in entering?

Of course, there's a prize for the overall winner.

Can you post a link to your forum?(or is it not allowed?)
    I'd be interested to see it.
    Nick

Comment

Probably not. But i've hidden the link, somewhere in this post.

What we're going to do, is make sure everyones set up with some form of Super Mario Kart (SNES, GBA, Emulator) And then run the little league / tourny. With the final being an online battle, one vs one styly.

Should be a laugh anyway, which is what it's all about.

Think you'll join in on the tourny?

Comment

Probably.
        Was a bit of a hotshot at SMK during my youth. People came from miles to challenge me,all were defeated.(Spouting bollocks again,Im quite good at it).
        Nick

Comment

Heh. I completely suck at SMK. But, it's what the people wanted. Give me MK64 anyday.

Got a couple of people from NTSC-uk that are going to join the tourny which is neat.

:thumbs up:

Comment

I have just hooked up my snes again so will give this a bash. Is this a time trial event? If so when do you want our times?

Comment

We've got about 15 people entering so far. So it's turning out pretty sweet.

lordcookie
              paveynick
              and davidholliss

From NTSC-uk so far.

Nice one guys.

Comment

I've added a forum just for the tourny. So let us know if you're interested.

Comment

i'll have a go, what do you do though post your best time up and then the best ones play online against each other?

Comment

Count me in matey

I'm no pro mind you, I can barely powerslide competently.

Comment

Hey guys.

You need to pop along to here... Here, then register in the Team Entry Topic. Then I will pop you into a team.

Comment

Anyone want to play this soon? Drop me a PM and we can try it out. I want to see if it's as good over broadband as it is over a LAN.

I'm using ZSNES.

Comment

Working...
                        X