Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sega astro city cabinet. Need some info.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sega astro city cabinet. Need some info.

I've ordered a sega astro city cab and i need top know if you can remove the front panel from the unit, so it will fit through a standard door way?

Also has anybody got any pics of the insides of one, so i know how the thing operates?

Sorry I couldn't have been any help, was just wondering where you ordered your Astro City cab from mate?

Comment

Originally posted by Bleeders
      was just wondering where you ordered your Astro City cab from mate?
      yeah me too. I'm very interested in getting one but i'm unsure on price and where to get one.

Comment

Pre ordered from here:

arcaderick.de

Comment

Thanks mate.

Comment

bah blocked from work. I'll try at home laters. Thanks!!

Comment

Astro City cabs work out at about ?500 mate judging by my calculations and poor german.

Comment

Yeah thats not bad actually. Is there anywhere that has the actual dimensions of the cab, wouldnt want to get one and then not be able to get it through my front door eh?

Comment

Originally posted by geldra
                  Yeah thats not bad actually. Is there anywhere that has the actual dimensions of the cab, wouldnt want to get one and then not be able to get it through my front door eh?
                  Apparently you can dismantle the machine to fit it through a door.

Comment

Originally posted by nigel1210
                    Originally posted by geldra
                    Apparently you can dismantle the machine to fit it through a door.
                    *Bleeders' is glad he has a patio door*

What board are you putting in your cab mate?

Comment

does anyone know how easy it is to rotate the screen so you can play vertical shooters? You can do this right?

Comment

good luck with arcaderick.de nigel1210, they/he has a bad rep, and has changed his ebay user a few times from getting that much bad feedback.

I hope hes more reliable for you but ive heard nothing but bad things about them

expect a wait as far as i know he buys to order so you might have to wait for a few orders to come in first. im not sure on the minimum shipping from alot of HK/JP companys but from previous experience its 10-20 units per shipment.

Comment

yeah, the whole front pannel can be removed, even then it ONLY JUST fits through a door in my house. :x

If you need more info i'll take some pics later

Comment

Originally posted by Ex_mosquito
                            yeah, the whole front pannel can be removed, even then it ONLY JUST fits through a door in my house. :x

If you need more info i'll take some pics later
                            yes!! post pics plus you can tell us where you got it from...tell us the whole story...

Also i'm very interested to hear how easy it is to rotate the screen!? Any info?

Comment

Originally posted by Ion
                              good luck with arcaderick.de nigel1210, they/he has a bad rep, and has changed his ebay user a few times from getting that much bad feedback.

I hope hes more reliable for you but ive heard nothing but bad things about them

expect a wait as far as i know he buys to order so you might have to wait for a few orders to come in first. im not sure on the minimum shipping from alot of HK/JP companys but from previous experience its 10-20 units per shipment.
                              Managed to get a refund off the guy didn't want to risk dealing with him with that amount of money at stake.

Comment

Working...
                              X