Links 2004

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Links 2004

I'm thinking about getting this next week, only thing that may put me off is the cheating on Live - I guess there is cheating going on with "hacked characters" etc, is it a problem I am I just being negative ?

There was a patch released to counteract any cheating, and a new course was released within the last week that costs ?3 to download, and takes about 15 mins or so as it's around 6000 blocks.

Comment

so no cheating at all, I guessed players would have beefed up stats allowing them to drive 500 yards and the like so course records are realistic and in the 60's ?

I saw about the extra course download last week, nice to see let's hope it's the first of many.

Comment

I haven't encountered any cheating, but then I tend to play games against people I know. There's a little mini NTSC-UK league going on at the moment which will probably finish in a few weeks. We'll probably start another after that, so feel free to join .

BTW start with an intermediate player and build him/her up. Beginner is far too easy and no-one tends to use them for leagues.

Comment

Cheating is easy to avoid, when you join a game you can see peoples stat points, if they have over 80 then just leave the game before it starts.

I've not came across it yet though.

Comment

Last question, how long does it take to play ar round roughly and can you save after say 9 holes ?

Cheers

Comment

You cant save mid-round, but to be honest you can breeze through a round in no time at all. All the cut scene/flyovers etc can be cut short by pressing the button so there is no hold ups during play.

Playing online can be done as "fastplay" so you don't have to wait for everyone to take their shot, you all play at the same time.

Its definitely my most played game recently, and in my opinion its the best one on XSN by far.

Comment

thanks g-funk, how exactly does XSN work, is there a website for it ?

Thakns

Comment

yuppers

Do you have a hotmail address? if so you have to link your gamertag to it, do that on www.xbox.com

Comment

I have linked my gamertag "David Holliss" thanks - shame there aren't more (and up to date) games on the Xbox site scoreboards !, will have a look at XSN site later.

Comment

Working...
                    X