mezzanine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mezzanine

Ordered Mario Sunshine from mezzanine, took a little longer than I expected to send the game but kept me informed at all times, and I would happily recommend him as a good person to trade with.

Bought Crazy Taxi for the DC, no problems

Comment

Bought a couple of games from Mezzanine - he advertised them as in excellent condition, and when they arrived they were immaculate, spine cards included too, manuals also in mint condition. He does seem to to take a few days longer than you'd expect to send the goods, but the goods are sent, and in the condition that they were advertised.

Comment

Very happy with the quality of the DC keyboard.

Comment

Bought Silent Hill from Mezzanine. Friendly and a pleasure to deal with.

Game was well packed and in great condition.

Comment

Hi,
            bought Toaplan Shooting Battle from Mezzanine,arrived in mint condition and well packaged.Very friendly and accomodating seller,flawless deal,would recommend to anyone in a heartbeat.Huge thx mate.
            Ta famitsu1

Comment

ordered cosmic smash from this trader and whilst it took a while longer to arrive than i expected Mezzanine kept me informed throughout so wasn't worried at all

package arrived perfectly packed with game in mint condition

won't hesitate to do business with this trader again

camps

Comment

Bought US Space Station Silicon Valley, arrived quickly and well packaged.

Comment

Bought Breath of Fire V: Dragon's Quarter off of mezzanine.

Good communication. Sent promptly. A pleasure to deal with.

Would trade with again

Comment

Bought Virtua Fighter and a Stepdown from mezzanine. Game was in great condition and stepdown even better! Exactly what I was after at a great price... Quick, easy and great PM's to boot Recommended.

Thanks

Comment

Great seller

Comment

great buyer....

Comment

Excellent buyer - payment sent very quickly, no problem at all.

Well recommended, cheers

Comment

As above - recently bought my GameCube+modded RGB. Payment arrived and cleared ok. Great communication and no problems.

Great buyer.

Comment

Good communication and paid for DC games very quickly. Overall, a pleasure to deal with. Cheers

Comment

Working...
                              X