Raiden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raiden

What d'you reckon is the best arcade version of Raiden available, in terms of playability, lastability, gfx etc etc..

I've only played the pal PSone collection and love them to bits but was wondering what the later arcade updates are like?

I've only ever played RI+II in the arcade and then Raiden Project on PSOne (years ago though, on launch)

I'm looking out for a US version of RP right now. Great games.

Comment

For Price per game you cannot beat Raiden Fighters 2. some people rate it as the best, where as others preffer Raiden Fighters Jet. (i havnt played Jet so i dont know)

Ive only Played Raiden I/II and Raiden Fighters 2, and without a doubt RF2 is the better game (more manic than the originals)

Comment

Has to be Raiden 1 for me. The music is just fantastic and it was the first really graphically impressive vert shooter we got at our arcade.

Comment

raiden fighters 2 isnt bad at all.. played it for the first time @ tokyo disney world bloody satanists had the ribald cheek charging 100 yen a credit after robbing blind on the entrance charge! ft: all those identical cabinets...

Comment

Working...
          X