Higest scores on ikaruga?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Higest scores on ikaruga?

I just started playing this game.I am totaly likeing it. I was wondering who has has the highest scores on the board and what it is.So come on cough up with your scores please.

+ any tip's you may have for me please.

Originally posted by snowman
    I just started playing this game.I am totaly likeing it. I was wondering who has has the highest scores on the board and what it is.So come on cough up with your scores please.

+ any tip's you may have for me please.
    Hey man, I just got it this morning and started playing it a few hours ago so no scores from me yet!

I'm under the impression that people here are more into Psyvariar (which I admit is better, although Ikaruga is prettier ) but there may be some good Ikaruga players here.

On the Edge forums there was a top Ikaruga player - DaveSS. I think he's 2nd on the world rankings. If you go to:

And select 1P (from the last dropdown in the top part of the screen) and press "GO" you'll see him.

Comment

We had a top ten Ikaruga thread on the old forum. It was very competitive until the l33t shooting crew turned up.

Time to resurface the 1 credit/normal challenge, perhaps.

Comment

Originally posted by Super Stu
        We had a top ten Ikaruga thread on the old forum. It was very competitive until the l33t shooting crew turned up.

Time to resurface the 1 credit/normal challenge, perhaps.
        perhaps

Comment

I can chain 90 on the first level. Was wondering if anyone can do 100 on it. I can see it *might* be possible.

4299000 (Level 3) is currently the highest score I've got on Normal mode - One credit three lives. I just play the CHALLENGE - ARCADE Mode.

I've been a bit late getting this game so happy if anyone can give me a bit of encouragement to push the scores further.

Comment

I currently have a score of 11.6 million up on the online ranking system.

The best chain you can get on level 1 is 121.

My best chain is 175 which I achieved on level 2.

For some more information on this, and some links to videos to download of the best players in the world check out this thread:

Comment

my highest is 10.1 mil, thats mid way through level 4. Highest chain is around 130, I can get that on lvl 2 and 3.

Comment

Good idea. Let's revive the Ikaruga high score thread. Can't even remember what my scores were as I haven't played for a couple of months. I'll check tonight.

Jay

Comment

I thought I would bump this topic up with a couple of points.

Firstly, I earlier stated 121 was the best chain you could get on chapter 1. This is incorrect - the best chain ever attained is 134. This has been achieved by I believe two Japanese players.

131 is a more attainable target, although only Japanese players have ever reached this also.

Secondly, I thought I would post my approximate best scores and chains for each chapter:

Chapter 1 (113 chain): 3.3m
                  Chapter 2 (169 chain): 5.2m
                  Chapter 3 (131 chain): 4.3m
                  Chapter 4 (99 chain): -
                  Chapter 5 (109 chain): -

Comment

Had a go with it yesterday - this game is insane. Especially level 3 and 4 bosses.

Would be nice if someone could import the scores from the old thread to compete against.

Finished of the day with XII Stag ? gets more addictive for every play

Comment

Here's a max chain list i scanned from the japanese arcadia magazine, depressing :l

Japanese highscoresrs : http://www4.big.or.jp/~hor/score/sco...?title=ikaruga
                      (WAY higher than the Gamecube rankings :l)

Scores by stage : http://www4.big.or.jp/~hor/score/sco...itle=ikaruga_s

Comment

I dont think any Europeans, or even Westerners for that matter stand a chance of beating the top Japanese players at the game.

It is quite insane. If you look at the online ranking system the top non Japanese player is infact a British player who has managed a score of about 26m.

The top Japanese players can score around 34m.

Personally, I am upto 14.5m now, but if I could put a good run together on Challenge (instead of messing it up every time) I could hit 20m.

Comment

i had my score up on the old ntsc forum but i thought this place had vanished.

got myself a hard-earned new PB today of 27,295,110

Comment

Hey Dave .

The top European player I was talking about is infact DaveSS!

Comment

Congrats, nice one dave SS!

Where are you from in uk out of curiosity?

Comment

Working...
                              X