Virtua Cop 2 on Dreamcast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Virtua Cop 2 on Dreamcast

Was this ever released in the US or just Japan? If it was only released in Japan, does anyone know how easy it is to navigate the menus etc.

Cheers.

Dunno about US, but the Japanese version is pick up and play (although why you want to for more then 15 minutes is beyond me...)

Comment

It was one of the games on the Sega Smash Pack compilation. So yes It's not that good really, as it's a sloppy PC port, which in turn was a sloppy port of the Saturn version. The PS2 version is better although arguably lacks that something that made the original arcade and saturn versions so good.

Comment

Originally posted by gossi the dog
        The PS2 version is better although arguably lacks that something that made the original arcade and saturn versions so good.
        whats that then?? and whats wrong with the ports?

ive only ever played the saturn version, but i loved that to bits.

Comment

The menu's are easy to navigate from what i can remeber on the jpn ver

Comment

Got the DC version. Does feel like you're playing a vhs copy of a dvd. Saturn version was much better.

Comment

Oh. I've already got the Saturn version (PAL) but was assuming that the DC version would be closer, at least graphically, to the original arcade. If that's not the case then I think I'll stick with what I've got.

Thanks for all your help.

Comment

i have it on ps2 and i like it, although they seem to have changed the textures and stuff...

at least it's smooth and the gcon2 makes it really nice to play.

i had it on saturn but i used to hate 2 player as it would keep flashing the screen white every time someone pressed the trigger. gcon2 doesnt seem to do that on time crisis but VC2 still does it

Comment

Working...
                X