Online Tron game??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Online Tron game??

I didn't know where else to put this, so if its in the wrong place just move it.

Ok the other day while i was in my uni library, i spotted someone playing a Tron bike game on the computer. It looked really cool, was in 3D and had pretty good graphx for a free online game.
    Has anyone else played this and do you have a link to the website with this game??

Just did a search on google using the words: tron bike online game. Few interesting sites came up. Check out:

Dedicated to TRON Universe! TRON: Uprising, TRON: Legacy and more!

Not sure if thats exactly what your looking for, but they do have some bike games.

Comment

Took this link from Wager's second one. I just had a lot of fun with it, don't think there's multiplayer though. Unlike most of these types of games, the AI actually goes after others.

Comment

Thanks for that chaps. And overlord uk, thats the one i have been playing, "Light Cylces" its pretty good.

But i can't play most of the other ones on the PC's at uni, shame cause gltron looked really cool (wager's 1st link)!! Must be able to play online, can't download and then install Having said that i'm pretty useless at using zip files!

The one i saw the guy playing had a green radar screen at the bottom of the display, and it looked pretty fast.

Comment

Working...
        X