Darwock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Darwock

Top trader, sent cheque straight away and patiently waited for cheque to clear and for me to send the items

Bought some cubes games off me, was quick to pay - top bloke! 8)

Comment

Quick payer with friendly PM's

Comment

quality buyer : payment arrived the day after arranging to buy item, comms first class all the way thru. hope to deal with again very soon.

tbm.

Comment

bought re4 from me, top man A+++++

Comment

i brought something which we agreed to be delivered over the weekend, but Darwock went out of his way and sent it early. Excellent trader, great communication and very fast trasaction. recommended.

Comment

Friendly chap, kept me updated on when he was posting out a DC stick to me; a pleasure to deal with. Cheers!

Comment

Delivered a FF-Pro wheel as soon as poss, no problems at all

Comment

met him tonight in bonny Glasgow and picked up a nice Guitar Freaks Guitar

should have picked it up weeks ago but it was the first time it was possible

excellent deal throughout and a friendly seller

now just to await the release of guitar freaks and drummania and i'm sorted

cheers pal

Comment

Bought an eyetoy from Darwock. Nice easy trade, great comms and a fair price.

Thanks dude.

Comment

Had teh Samba maracas off the 'Wock - arrived quickly with enough bubblewrap to make myself a fetching new outfit to wear whilst shaking my thang. Muchas gracias, amigo.

Comment

bought another item from Garek

a nice Onimusha Hori katana controller for a lovely price

met him in Glasgow again to pick it up and hes an absolute gentleman

even though i left him in the cold for about 10 mins due to fecking road wars he still had a smile on his face

thanks pal

ps/ sell me the flight stick

Comment

No problems here, bought Demon Souls for a good price. Arrived inside 8 days from Japan and to be honest I was expecting it to take longer especially with the postal strikes.

Don't hesitate to deal with Garek.

Cheers mate

Comment

Bought Demon's Souls from me and was a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommended.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                            X