michael

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

michael

Superwuper friendly to the nth degree. Very lovely messages, and sent his games special delivery, even though I didn't request as such. He even did this all in face of a life-threatening illness!*

* minor throat problem

michael

Bought an MD and games from michael. Item arrived quickly and well packaged. Great guy, very friendly, much recommended.

Thanks a lot mate!

Comment

I have traded with Michael many times and they've always been ultra smooth deals. A friendly, efficient and communicative trader I absolutely recommend him 150%.

Comment

Bought Broken Sword from Michael. Game was in the condition stated and arrived perfectly packaged. Recommended.

Comment

It was a pleasure doing business Michael,thank's.

Paid quickly,polite PM's etc but best of all,a very amiable and kind fellow.

Comment

Brilliant...

Great buyer. Quick payment and very friendly, Highly recommended.

Comment

Bought a VMU, in top condition. Received extremely quickly, and he kept me informed. Top Chap!

Comment

Sold him Paper Mario, paid quickly. Proper job!

Comment

sold him chokkan hitofude, cash arrived pretty much instantaneously! a pleasure to deal with...

Comment

Bought Azure Dreams off this person. Item arrived quickly and well packed. However, dishonest description of item. Item was described as 'minty'. Manual had a light crease on the back cover and the game disk was in awful condition with loads of scratches.

Comment

Paid when he said he would can't ask for more than that, cheers bud.

Comment

bought Jap polarium from michael

was in the post to me within an hour of payment going to him, cant ask for much more from a seller..

Legend!

Ben

Comment

Bought a couple of DS games from michael though his bloody feedback is damned hard to find!!! Do a search for "michael"!!!

Cheers mate, games arrived safe and sound. Just need the time to play 'em now!!

Comment

Really excellent buyer, fast payment and super friendly too.

Comment

Sold me an original gamboy. A real gentleman! Cheers mate

Comment

Working...
                              X