ekucz123

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ekucz123

Great buyer. Quick payment and communication. Wouldn't think twice about dealing with again.

Cheers

Offered to buy a DC package off me. I lowered the price considerably and held on to it for a few days while he sorted a cheque out.

Payment never appeared and he ignores all PM's.

I strongly advise against dealing with this person

Comment

Bought PGR3 on 360 from ekucz123 after he responded to a wanted ad, was very resonable to deal with considering that i asked him to post the game first before payment based on the above negative feedback. The game arrived in excellent condition and quickly, with friendly regular comms throughout. Would not hesitate to deal with again.

Many thanks again

Langley

Comment

Sold me a couple of 360 games. Pleasure to deal with, thanks.

Comment

Sold me a GC game. Delivered quick in excellent condition. Thanks mate

Comment

Wii game arrived quickly and as described. Highly recommended and hope to deal with again.

Thanks again, Jason.

Comment

Another great transaction. Games arrived quickly and as described.

Cheers matey

Comment

Sold a Limited Edition ICO to ekucz123. GD man

Comment

timewaster alert and fibber

recent he had a small sale and one of the items was GTA4 special edition on the 360

I made him an offer and he accepted, after sending me his bank details i checked his feedback and noticed it was low and since it was a chunk of cash i asked him if he would post first and told him as soon as it arrived i would deposit the cash straight into his account

he agreed, after about 5 days nothing arrived and worried incase it went missing in the mail i sent a message, he told me it was posted the day before and because of the delay he would knock £2.50 off the price.

a week later still nothing and i sent a message to which it was ignored even though he had been online and another message was ignored

quite glad i didnt send any money because i may have been out £40, its a shame really as i had on 2 separate occassions the chance of getting the item slightly cheaper only to turn it down as i had it on order from this member

avoid at all costs as next time it could be your money that goes missing
                  Last edited by buster_broon; 23-06-2008, 13:11.

Comment

Working...
                  X