Cyberbots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cyberbots

How good is this game really? I bought it a while ago and just got round to playing it. I recognised Devilot from Super Puzzle Fighter and had a quick bash with her. For a Capcom beat em up i've got very little idea whats going on! The bots seem more difficult to control then i thought they would be. So, what i'm really asking is, should i bother playing it more to get to grips with it or should i go back to a bit of tag team beat em up goodness?

It's a decent enough game but it's one of the ones you'll flirt with briefly and then go back to Street Fighter

The game system isn't particularly deep and the game gets boring very quickly (imo)!

Comment

Same as that - it was one of the ones you had a quick dabble with in the arcades while waiting for your go on Streetfighter........(quick)
      Vampire, Alpha, AVP, Xmen and all those other games out at that time overshadowed it.

Comment

Its not a bad game but I prefer Armored Warriors. I know that it is a scrolling game instead of a 1on1 like Cyberbots but they are both Capcom and have the same setting and graphical style but AW is more exciting imo.

Armored Warriors

Comment

Working...
        X