Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Art of fighting 2 AES - 4 credits only???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Art of fighting 2 AES - 4 credits only???

Is this right? It's a bloody rock hard game and I chose the easiest setting, use me 4 credits up and game over - there's no way of getting more on AES version??? Running on original hardware not emu btw...

"No more credits for you!!!!

You must train!!!11 ft: "

Absolute rock ennit! The only way I could 1 credit this game was to make sure I fought King first then the lineup order wasnt too bad....then that skanking Yuri brings her mess and dont even talk to me about the boss >_<

Comment

Hehe aight. Doing me head that game lol just bout contain ma self - am on edge of break something... lol I take it that MVS versions will have unlimited credit/freeplay eh? Or Super NG has these extra options too?

Comment

Why not get one of them there Unibios chips for yer AES.

I believe you should be able to get to all the options that way, since the AES and MVS carts are afaik identical in terms of their guts.

Or do as the man says and keep practicing.

Comment

All Neo fighters, AFAIK, only have 4 credits. Do as Madders says and pick up a BIOS chip from neostore.com

Comment

Aite cheers for that - I'll keep practicing in the meantime!

Comment

The only way to beat the game is by using skank tactics. The AI is rock but there are a few exploitable moves that it always falls for.

Comment

I can't even win a single round on this game. It's fooking rock

Comment

AOF2 Rules.... Rules maybe Everyone!??! Definately a master of one game

Comment

There was a guy in a local arcade near me back in the 90's who could do the whole game without losing a round, and fight geese howard at the end.
                    The A.I on aof2 is really dumb once you find an exploit to make the AI do a certain move then it's just a case of punishing it, repeat. This guy was the best i'd ever seen in taking games apart and exploiting AI, he could clear all the capcom scollers with 1 credit too.

Comment

That is incredible...

Comment

Yeah, as everyone has already stated this is actually quite easy once you learn the repetative move patterns for taking out each opponent.

Still a great game for a 2-player bash though - the tunes are proper hard.

Comment

Sorted now on 1player mode. Mr Big is the most annoying and cheesiest basta' opponent ever in a beat'em up!...

Comment

Heavy man!

I hear that - all them bosses on the old beat em ups were t3h SKANK000r!

Comment

Yeah, once you know the patterns it's an easy-ish game. Have beaten it once on one credit on MVS when I used to have my 6 Slot. On AES it seems to be harder, although with memory carding it you can still get to Geese without too much trouble. Love the music, especially Geese No Kakkatori & Mickey Rogers tracks.

Comment

Working...
                              X