Serious Sam: The Next Encounter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Serious Sam: The Next Encounter

Serious Sam: The Next Encounter was released last Friday - much to the surprise of the staff that work in my local Game - as it wasn't on their release list. The game was released for just ?20 and has 40 levels - so you can't go wrong! Its out on Gamecube and PS2.

I spent the bank holiday weekend playing this in co-op mode... and I'm just loving it!! The co-op mode works perfectly and although you can't save (like Halo) it does at least unlock levels as you play. Also the co-op mode is the entire singe player game... not some naff add-on rubbsih.

For anyone that played the xbox version this is more of the same... beautiful brightly coloured levels, which are absolutely huge... exploring is always rewarded with some sort of prezzie... generally extra ammo! (I should just add the graphics aren't quite as good as the xbox - but they certainly aren't bad!)

The game play is manic with more badies than you can feel you can cope with... and of course they are ten times the size of you!!!

But what makes this a little bit different is the introduction of vehicles... yep you can now get into tanks etc which really adds to the fun!!

to summarise... it rocks!

ooh, sounds good. weird theres no Xbox version, this game deserves some Live action.

Comment

Working...
    X