X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EDGE Issue #93 - Sin & Punishment review

hey.

Im requesting a favour.

Im after the EDGE Sin & Punishment (Issue #93) review. If you have this issue and a scanner (or digital camera) I'd greatly appreciate a high resolution scan (at least 1024x768) of the relevant page (or pages).

Did EDGE ever do a preview or feature on Sin & Punishment ?

As you've probably guessed I only just got the game again and I'm loving it more than ever. When TREASURE get a shooter right they are without peer. Fantsatic stuff.

PM me if you can be of assistance. Thanks.

It's an awesome shmup - some very creative levels too (the aircraft carrier sea stage). The way you sword your enemies when they get close and can rebound enemy projectiles is a great touch.

Can't help you with the review scan as I sold my Edge collection a year ago

'Get Bonus!'

Comment

I have the issue of NGC (then N64 mag) with the review in...

I would pay a lot of cash for a PAL version of this game

Comment

i have this copy of edge in front of me{no scanner or camera though}.edge gave it 8 out of 10 and a good review,haven't got this game but maybe i might get it and give it a go,peace

Comment

Are you still after this scan?

I've got some stuff to scan in tonight, if I have issue 93 still kicking about I'll pop the scan on my webspace and post a link here for you.

Comment

Riskbreaker - it's not my thread, but I'd love to see it if you wouldn't mind

Much appreciated bud!

Comment

No problem, I've got plenty of Edge back issues kicking about so it should be in there somewhere

Comment

Here ya go, resolution of 1300x1600. Wanted to make sure you'd be able to read the text.

They're a bit bigger than your average jpeg so give 'em a while, hopefully it'll be worth it

Comment

Risk, you are the man - that's fantastic mate, cheers

Comment

Working...
                  X