Gamester Xbox Live Pro Headset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gamester Xbox Live Pro Headset

Gamester are releasing an improved headset for Xbox live that won't make your ears fall off like the cheap, nasty official jobby:

Those sound effects are sure to be popular!!

About time someone did this... especially as the original is prone to breaking.

Is it just me or does the memory card slot component appear to have two actual plug in ports so you can have two headsets off the same XBL account?

Comment

coolio, its promising for live that there is a market for gadgets like this.

i think the headset only works in one of the slots.

Comment

Cool, I'm using a Nokia headset at the moment but even that's uncomfortable for me. Custom sound effects would be cool, if you could have some kind of USB adapter on there. Here's to hoping they have "Shazbot!"

Comment

What I've now done is get a splitter to split mic and speaker then fitted into the communicator. Into that I've plugged a set of PC speakers and an external mic. Works well for team banter, though it can get a bit annoying for who evers listening if all your mates are screaming like monkeys.

Comment

I must have tough ears, condition by years of headset wearing for jobs, because the original SBL headset doesn't bother me at all.

Comment

Anywhere selling this and how much?

Comment

Working...
              X