• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bug reports

Please post bug reports and how you came across the bug in this thread

Thanks!

Originally posted by lordcookie
    Why would you go to .co.uk when the site is at ntsc-uk.com?
    I thought it was registered at both. If it is, then it should work at both. If it's not, then ignore me.

Comment

ntsc-uk.co.uk was registered a while back because a magazine somehow got the domain wrong, ntsc-uk.co.uk is currently pointing towards the test server, which now I think about is a bloody stupid idea. Let me change it.

Comment

Originally posted by JibberX
        ntsc-uk.co.uk was registered a while back because a magazine somehow got the domain wrong, ntsc-uk.co.uk is currently pointing towards the test server, which now I think about is a bloody stupid idea. Let me change it.
        I thought there was something amiss.

It's always a good idea to have both domains, saves a competitor setting it up.

Comment

we have the .org and .net too, go on, knock yourself out, its a URLographic in here!"

Comment

My topic on Videogame Q&A seems to have disappeared.
            It was titled 'Good PC Import Sites?' and it vanished while I was writing a reply to another topic. It only had three messages on it, and I only started it yesterday. There was no rule-breaking on it, I thought. Besides, you would have warned me first, right?

Comment

Probably moved to the PC forum.

Comment

Ah.
                It was technically an 'Import' issue. I didn't realise that when you said 'Import' you meant 'Console Import'.

Comment

Just noticed this on the About Us page:

Mark Jullion marcus Webmaster
                  I've no idea who that chap is tbh.

Comment

Thanks Stu, we are getting on those FAQs this week, damn nuicance work getting in the way.

Comment

Safari on X 10.3 looks ok

Comment

MAC IE 5.2 seems ok too

Comment

Howdy

Have a look at posts 18 and 19 and you'll spot where the text is being made HTML-safe a few too many times.

Comment

Originally posted by Chiumi
                            Howdy

http://194.70.50.68/showthread.php?t=23725&page=2&pp=10

Have a look at posts 18 and 19 and you'll spot where the text is being made HTML-safe a few too many times.
                            I suspect that this is to do with the import. We will look into it though.

Neil.

Comment

Missing Avatars for the common man?

I've noticed that whilst MartyG has a custom avatar, some of us don't seem to be able to select custom ones. The custom picture for the profile is working. Has it been disabled. Apologies if this has already been covered or raised. I'm still getting used to this whizzy-bang thing. Ooh, hybrid view...

Comment

Working...
                              X