X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dfq23

Prompt PM's and fast delivery.

Cheers,

Top bloke transaction went through smoother than a very smooth thing - cheers!

Comment

1. Great guy to deal with.
      2. Well happy with the game - one I had wanted for ages.
      3. Good price.
      4. Arrived FAST.

Overall 10/10

Cheers mate

PaulMK

Comment

As above - great comms throughout, really fast response

Comment

No problems whatsoever.
          Nice and helpful.
          Excellent all round.

Comment

Excellent seller, item arrived quickly and in great nick.

Comment

Me again, bought some games and they came though fast and in good nick. Would deal with yet again at the drop of a hat - top bloke!

Comment

I am sorry to add a negative piece of feedback.

He was selling a PS2 on the forum with a lot of stuff at a very reasonable price. I offered him what he asked for it and he agreed to hold it for me until I got back from holidays and could send him the money.

When I got back, I sent him a PM to ask for his address to forward the money, and he told me that he'd decided to sell it on eBay at a higher price so I could not longer have it.

Needless to say I was very dissapointed by this unprofessional action, and infuritaed that he neglected to inform me of his actions.

-Very disappointing...

Comment

The poster above agreed to pay the price I asked. but requested that the item be sent Special Delivery, if not over 2kg, as he would have to rethink the transaction. as it would be too expensive. The package weighed over 4 kgs, which I assumed meant he would no longer want it, and was not able to contact him as he went away, so I listed on Ebay, as I had no more interest on here, where the item fetched ?40 more plus P+P. I'm just back from my hols myself, and completely forgot about it until I got a PM today.

Comment

Originally posted by dfq23
                    The poster above agreed to pay the price I asked. but requested that the item be sent Special Delivery, if not over 2kg, as he would have to rethink the transaction. as it would be too expensive.
                    This is not the case.

I asked you how much the item would weigh ( The following are PMs with times and dates):

Originally posted by nips Mon Jul 28, 2:02 pm
                    How much does it all weigh?
                    And you replied:

Originally posted by dfq23 Mon Jul 28, 2:03 pm
                    Will check and LYK
                    ('LYK' means 'Let you know'!)

----

I did a little research, checked out Royal Mail's website to see the costs. I had not yet received a reply on the weight of the goods - which is understandable, it had only been about 10 minutes. I replied with this:

Originally posted by The PM regarding postage methods - Mon Jul 28, 2:13 pm
                    Royal Mail's Special delivery at ?1000 insurance sounds good!

Link to Royal Mail's Website

?7.00 on top of the ?130, inc Packing ?140 should be enough...

Should it be over 2Kg we'll have to re-think!
                    The above quote refered simply to the method of postage, and speculated at a possible weight of the item, I make no mention of concerns over the price of the package (As dfq23 just claimed). A simple example of what I meant is below:

"Special Delivery offers this service, should it be over the weight of 2kg then we'll have to look at another method of shipping..."

--- ---- ---

The last relevent* message I received from the trader was that he'd check and let me know the weight of the console - above - dfq23 Mon Jul 28, 2:03 pm. I was never informed and was therefore unable to discuss a relevent postage method.

*(I received a message explaining what 'LYK' meant! Mon Jul 28, 2:09 pm)

--- --- ---

While I can understand that you may have misunderstood what I meant when I said "re-think", you should have messaged me so we could clear up the matter. You failed to do so. You failed to tell me the weight of the item like you said you would, and you failed to tell me that you were going to sell the console becuase you [i]"assumed would no longer want it." All of this meant that you failed to keep your original promise that you'd hold the item for me until I got back from my holiday:

Originally posted by dfq23 Jul 27, 12:10 am
                    Don't see a prob holding it for you m8
                    Conclusion:

You offered me a product at a set price which was agreed by both parties. We were discussing postage methods and you were going to give me a value of the weight of the item so that we could clarify a suitable method of postage. You failed to tell me the weight of the package and assumed that I didn't want the item anymore - without giving me any indication of your concerns. You decided to sell the item to a different party using a different service than the forum and neglected to even tell me that you had done so, to the extent that I'm sitting with ?150 in my hand - which I'd just withdrawn - waiting for an address to send it to, only to be severly dissapointed!

I'm sorry that we were unable to do business on this occation.

Comment

Just done my 3rd deal with this chap and again all went well, one of the best traders on here in my book - cheers!

Comment

First experience dealing with dfq23 and very happy with the outcome.... my Dreamcast was well packaged and arrived promptly. Would happily deal with again!

:-)

Chris.

Comment

Fast PM's and fast payment

All done and dusted very quickly

Cheers

Comment

I recently sold dfq23 a few gamecube games, and he was a great buyer. Friendly messages, fast payment and good correspondence. Hope to deal with again in the future.
                            Thanks m8
                            Dave

Comment

Well what can I say about this bloke, he paid instantly for my PS2 with excellent comms throughout the trade. A credit to the the NTSC forums without a doubt.

Top bloke and a top trader-----will definitely deal with again without hesitation.

Comment

Working...
                              X