Neo Geo 80 AES games - ebay - worthy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neo Geo 80 AES games - ebay - worthy?

Is this lot worthy of attention or a bid?

Familiar name that Buster Broon...

Its worthy of your attention or a bid if a) you have the money, b) you want to spend your money on that.

Personally I would rather own all those games and more on the Xbox at a cost of around ?1 (a DVD-R), then spend the other several thousand pounds on something else, like a car or a deposit on a house!

Comment

I see ol' Buster has held back a few faves/expensive titles (Pulstar, Blazing Star, Twinkle Star Sprites, Metal Slug to name a few)

Um, I wouldn't pay it, despite being a collector. It's a fair price on paper but, as Kempy says, only really down to whether you want those games or not.

The conversions are very interesting though. I can picture what's left of Buster's collection now, after these go, and I'd pay house prices for it

EDIT: ah, sorry, thought this was Buster's collection, but he's actually a bidder. Right.

*ahem*
      Last edited by Treble; 09-06-2004, 12:58.

Comment

?1500 for one cart, boy that's dedication.

Comment

Originally posted by davidholliss
          http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=8109843556

?1500 for one cart, boy that's dedication.
          Looks like a pile of sh*t. - Or the same as every other Super Sidekicks game.

Teh rare for raritys sake.

Comment

Tis funny how the highest bidder bought a Neo Geo only 3 weeks ago... ^_^;

Still far to many English games for my liking.

Comment

The seller ended this listing early because the item is no longer available for sale

I wonder what they ended up going for

Comment

Last i saw it was at 3.1k prolly ended around that. :P

Comment

Working...
                X