SNES to PC joypad converter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SNES to PC joypad converter

I had a quick look at play asia et al but couldnt find anything.

Does anyone have one of these and know where I can get one from.

i think the only place you can get them from is lik sang as they are the ones who made them.

I bought one from them and i have to say they are fantastic, they work flawlessly. For ?10.67 you cant go wrong at all.

Comment

Yeah I'm gonna get a couple of these but I've got a few questions if you could help me out: what kind of customs charges did you pay on them and what was the delivery charge overall? I've been caught out a few times by lik-sang and as a result only usually buy stuff thats in the country already but if lik-sang is the only place that sells 'em i'll have no choice.

Comment

Jezz,

on the link it says they are availible to ship from Europe so I would imagine they wont be any customs.

Comment

As for my experience i only ordered 1 adapter from liksang & i managed to avoid customs but i dont know weither that was because i was under the import price limit or i was just lucky.

Comment

Interesting, that Smartjoy in the link above wasn't available when I posted this thread.

Comment

How about getting Gamecube adapter then get gamecube hori SNES pad so you can enjoy it for PC and GBA Player.

Comment

Lantus is looking at making it compatible with xSNES too. Drool....

Comment

Working...
                X