Box Art Request...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Box Art Request...

Odd request here, but I'm just wondering if anyone would be able to supply me with a super-high resolution scan of the Terrorpods box artwork? I think it was by Psygnosis, and from about the time of the Ark of the Covenant...

If you can, I'll be in your debt.

Aren't spong meant to have a boxart database?

Comment

No, I need to be able to blow it up huge, which would almost certainly require it to be scanned in specifically from the original...

Comment

Oh, I just remembered... a scan at a monsterous resolution isn't exactly going to be easily e-mailable due to the size it'll be. I'll happily pay your postage and packaging, as well as the price of a CD to shove it onto.

In fact, if anyone can provide me with ANY huge, high quality scans of old Psygnosis artwork, I'll happly do the same.

I could have done this myself, and I'll get round to killing my mother one day for chucking out all my old game boxes.

Comment

I've got some Psygnosis carrier bags somewhere if you want

Comment

The artist who did the majority of psygnosis' amiga stuff was a guy called roger dean

The art of music! Welcome to the World of Roger Dean. The history, paintings, prints, books and other keys to places of wonder and delight.

Try there my friend

Comment

Originally posted by Corrupt Rose
              Oh, I just remembered... a scan at a monsterous resolution isn't exactly going to be easily e-mailable due to the size it'll be. I'll happily pay your postage and packaging, as well as the price of a CD to shove it onto..
              WinRar it into smaller files.

Comment

Working...
              X