teenage mutant turtles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

teenage mutant turtles

not the 4 player arcade game nor the nes version.im taking about a 1 0n 1 turtles fighting game.well to tell u the truth i dont remember but my brother says it was there. Anyone know what it was called.The full title please.Thanks.It was on the snes.
    Last edited by proactiveenigma; 29-06-2004, 13:46. Reason: missed out vital info

Turtles Tournament Fighter by Konami. The snes version was easily better than the MD version...but they are both crap now

Used to really like it when i was younger, but it hasnt stood the test of time :/

Comment

The four player arcade game on the other hand is still fantastic...... you should be talking about that

Comment

The four player arcade game really was ACE! I remember playing it a bit at Butlin's when I was younger. How do people feel the Arcade game compares to the SNES Turtle's: Lost in Time? - out of interest.

Comment

Yeah Turtles Tournament Fighters, geez it's ****e. To think I spent good money on that, damn you Konami...

The scrolly beat 'em up on either SFC or MD is good too, although it suffers from

Repeat
          "How long have we been playing this for?"
          "Dunno, 10 minutes?"
          "Feels like hours..."
          "Wonder if wrestlings on TV tonight"
          "Lets play a decent game like Gauntlet or something..."
          Until cute girl comes along

BTW nice avatar.

Comment

"Duuh, who turned the lights out ??" - fond memories of the 4 player version.

The NES one drove me nuts. Quite some way into the game there was a sewer level where the exit was at the top of the screen with a small gap in the floor just in front of it.

Me and a friend spent days - no - weeks trying to get over the gap, timing the jump every which way, even letting his five year old sister have a go in the vain attempt that she's be able to do it.

Then one day I just accidently continued to press down the direction button instead of trying to jump it and the TMNT did a little hop skip jump over the gap!

No mention of that little move in the instruction manual was there !

Thanks to the Internet and Gamefaqs I can be sure this kind of traversty will never happen to me again.

Comment

i loved the 4 player arcade game aswell. i spent many a days skiving off school to go to local arcade.now that place was great.smoke filled,seedy,dodgy characters.all good. now its just full off bingo machines.i rememeber when they used to get a new game.....there used to be fights off who would play the thing first. the nes version,the sewer.aaarrrgggghh.it took me weeks as well.then one day accidently it happened. then the underwater stage.oh happy days!!!!!
              Last edited by proactiveenigma; 30-06-2004, 07:57. Reason: wrong spelling!!

Comment

Originally posted by nickgodfrey
                How do people feel the Arcade game compares to the SNES Turtle's: Lost in Time? - out of interest.
                Turtles in Time is the bestest Turtles game IMO, and the accuracy of the SNES port to the arcade was immense.

Comment

anyone know what this game is called in the snes emu? please pm me.thanks!

Comment

Working...
                  X