hobo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hobo

This guy bought a USA Zelda Bonus Disc off me, payment was lightning fast and communication was superb. Will certainly trade with again.

Thanks.

Great buyer. Good, friendly comms and paid within about 3 hours of initially enquiring about the game.

Top stuff.

Comment

Bought Mario Golf 64 from me. Payment was very quick and all PM's are responded to promptly. Would not hesitate to use again.

Comment

Got VF Kidz for just ?5.50 including postage. Great deal! YES! Quick delivery, good communication, generally just a fine trader.

Comment

Got some GC games and a DC game of this chap. Fast delivery and very easy to deal with.

Super great top stuff.

Comment

Great trader. Bought some games from me and I had the cash in my account less than an hour after I sent the details, bloody fast he is

Would definitely trade with again,
            Stu

Comment

What can i say...superb Trader excelent comms received the game when he said i would and all hassle free.

Thanks Tim.. 8) 8)

Comment

A nice easy sale, super fast payer with excellent comms....cheers old son

Comment

Sold a cable to hobo - payment received immediately by bank transfer, great comms. Well recommended

Comment

Sold hobo a Controller-S, and wouldn't hesitate to do so again. Excellent trader, cheers

Comment

pal xbox

fantasic to deal with, quick reply and a great selection of payment methods, would definatly buy again, and recommend.

Comment

Top buyer, friendly guy.

Thanks

Comment

Excellent buyer, quick payment and friendly pm's!

Thanks

Comment

Money was paid into my account very speedy indeed.

I seem to have been very fortunate in my trades (aside 2... grr) as I keep experiencing such polite, and friendly people such as Mr hobo.

Many thanks again buddy. I hope you enjoy Harvest Moon ^_^
                            ----Member since April 2002

http://www.redbubble.com/people/adamstone

Comment

hobo bought Minna No Golf from me, paid immediately after enquiring. Top bloke. Cheers.

Comment

Working...
                              X