Official wrestling thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Official wrestling thread

I know that prowrestling is sometimes really over the top and stupid but i was just wondering who here on ntsc watches wwe programming.
    ive been watching wrestling for a few years now and despite some god awful moments involving necrophelia- thats right necrophelia - i think it is still preety entertaining
    better then boxing anyway
    Last edited by crazylegs; 28-10-2004, 18:11.

Who doesn't like the WWE?

(prefer boxing, tho)

Comment

I would recommend any real wrestling fans to watch The Wrestling Channel (On Sky Channel 427). They have Ring of Honor (amazing US indy fed) and lots of good Japanese wrestling as well as TNA etc etc.

Plus, make sure to set your video recorders for Pro Wrestling NOAH this Thursday at 11PM when one of the Match of the Years takes place - Kenta Kobashi vs Jun Akiyama in a superb 40 minute epic.

I cannot stand WWE anymore, it's insulting to my intelligence, I flicked over to Raw like a week ago to be met with Kane (The 'horribly disfigured' monster) complaining about how some wrestler killed his and Lita's baby. I mean, ffs, thats just **** writing. I wouldnt even mind that much if the wrestling was decent but its just the same **** again and again.

Check out TWC for decent wrestling (its for free) or if you dont have Sky you can get some good wrestling torrents from here:
      http://pwtorrents.2ya.com/ (Go to Download and select a mirror)
      Its updated quite reguarly and I'd reccommend going for the RoH show and the two NOAH CDs.
      Last edited by Olympichero; 04-10-2004, 20:08.

Comment

men, in tights, hugging and grabbing each other in the wrong places? booooo

Comment

Originally posted by Olympichero
          I would recommend any real wrestling fans to watch The Wrestling Channel (On Sky Channel 427). They have Ring of Honor (amazing US indy fed) and lots of good Japanese wrestling as well as TNA etc etc.
          Trouble is I don't like real wrestling....

WWE is crap. Really really crap. So utterly crap that its hilarious. And therein lies its genius .

Comment

By real wrestling, I mean real pro-wrestling :\

btw, schedule and more information for the wrestling channel can be found here:

I'd really recommend any fans (or even and MMA/fighting fans) to check out TWC, especially RoH and the Japanese feds.
            Last edited by Olympichero; 04-10-2004, 20:05.

Comment

Originally posted by Olympichero

I cannot stand WWE anymore, it's insulting to my intelligence, I flicked over to Raw like a week ago to be met with Kane (The 'horribly disfigured' monster) complaining about how some wrestler killed his and Lita's baby. I mean, ffs, thats just **** writing. I wouldnt even mind that much if the wrestling was decent but its just the same **** again and again.

god i know that story crosses a line that shouldnt be crossed
              kane should never have taken his mask off

wrestleing is cool!!!!! 8)

a friend of mine ''captain binman'' has the wrestleing channel and he says its good but ive never seen it

Comment

used to but no more. Who's the current champs ?

Comment

they split the roster in 2
                  half are permenently or raw and the others on smackdown
                  each show has thier own main title
                  on raw its the world hevyweight championship- triple h
                  on smackdown its the wwe title - john bradshaw layfield
                  raw also has the intercontinental , world tag team and womens title- jericho, la resistance( the french tag team that turned up the minute america started hating france), and trish stratus
                  smackdown has the u.s, wwe tag team and cruserweight titles- john cena, rene dupree and kenzo suziki, and spike dudly

im such a wreslting freak

Comment

Can you smell what The Rock is cooking ?

Is it pie and chips ?

Comment

the rock?
                      he is the stupidest wrestler ever
                      he has no dedication hes always off making his crappy movies
                      isnt he signed up for the movie vershion of doom?

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial101
                        Can you smell what The Rock is cooking ?

Is it pie and chips ?
                        lol

Comment

Just thought, is The Undertaker still there ??

Comment

Yes although his status is unknown. He was in a title match with JBL, where the winner was the man who shut the other in the back of a hearse. JBL put him in after interference from former ECW owner and WWE commentator Paul Heyman. You see Heyman has a vendetta with the Undertaker following a feud in April that ended with Undertaker burying his father and mentor Paul Bearer in a concrete tomb. Now Heyman has returned to get revenge on Taker after things went wrong. So Heyman had his new henchman - A poetry reading loon called Heidenreich - Drive the hearse out of the arena, and then drive his big truck into the hearse with the undertaker in the back! The horror!

How funny is this ****? That's why I like/liked the WWE anyway - The over the top stories. I don't get to watch it anymore as I dumped Sky but I follow the news.

Comment

Is Shawn Michaels still in it?

noticed Big Boss Man died..my favourite. sigh.

Comment

Working...
                              X