darrylstott

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

darrylstott

Great trader, goods received very quickly in top condition.

Cheers.

Bought a GBA game from him, received it next day. Friendly and polite PM's. Excellent to deal with. Will use again

Thanks

Comment

items arrived very quickly with no fuss

all communications were excellent

Jason

Comment

Excellent. Item arrived quickly, well packed and in good shape. Couldn't ask for more.

Cheers.

Comment

Decided to buy a game off me, confirming that Paypal was to be sent shortly, giving me his address to send to.

Having packaged up the game, ready for post, he decides he doesnt have enough "spare cash" for it.

Apologies to all if this sounds petty, but I am sick of people wanting deals then backing out when its been totally organised. So, be wary.

Comment

To add to ThoseOfTheUnlight Darrylstott and i had exchanged PMs all day with regards to his limited edition green xbox. I had made an offer and he continued to PM me and ask for pictures etc for the items i wanted to trade with him. He continued to PM me as if to make out that he was interested. I then gave him my address and details. Later on he said he had a cash offer then he changed his mind and we continued to exchange PMs but then again changed his mind only to go to Gamestation and get what i offered him for the console (albeit on a trade though) No offence to the guy but if he had said to start with that he was not interested then it would have saved a lot of time and energy. ( i worked myself up thinking i had a sexy green xbox)

Comment

I have just sold a game to darrylstott and he paid super quick and was easy to deal with throughout.
              Reccomendation from me to trade with him this certainly is.

Comment

Working...
              X