Midnight club 2 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Midnight club 2 ?

Does anyone have midnight club 2 online ?

If so a few opinions would be cool, im tempted by this on ps2 online but as moto gp2 is only 2 weeks away i dont want to waste money on it if the online aspect is no good !!

Originally posted by Shimmyhill
    Does anyone have midnight club 2 online ?

If so a few opinions would be cool, im tempted by this on ps2 online but as moto gp2 is only 2 weeks away i dont want to waste money on it if the online aspect is no good !!
    I bought it on Friday and its a total con. The online stuff in the UK isn't setup yet so it just times out. You don't get this info until you buy
    the game though!! Lukily the single player is quite good.

Neil.

Comment

Based on the fact im getting motogp2 and prolly burnout 2 on xbox, would you buy it or wait for xbox version, im guessing that will be live enabled ?

Comment

Burnout 2 and MC 2 I'd buy on PS-2 for the simple fact that the Xbox versions will be ports. Burnout 2 on PS-2 is outstanding [US version supports ProgScan].

Regards,
        Neil.

Comment

Actually forget that - the Midnight Club 2 servers are running now- not sure what was going on Friday as we couldn't connect.
          Its quite cool also!

Neil.

Comment

Was enjoying it online, but the total lack of voice comm isnt fun. You get used to it though.

Comment

i though this game was suppost to have voice coms?

How does it compare to Moto Neil?

Comment

I reckon the LIVE version of MC2 will rock da house. So why would anyone want the PS2 version, strange people out there.

Comment

neil, does it have a 60hz mode ? and what do you reckon after some days play it worth buying ?

Comment

Burnout 2 isn't just a port of the PS2 version.....

Comment

Working...
                    X