OFFICIAL THREAD.......... Phantasy Star Online - Xbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OFFICIAL THREAD.......... Phantasy Star Online - Xbox

this is the place to post any meetup details on Phantasy Star Online on the Xbox

any Rare trades can also go into this thread

also any info/tips etc you might be willing to share

camps

Ive got it on order and a total PSO noob so any help appreciated next week when it arrives

Comment

Are you guys getting the US version or the PAL version.

Comment

US version

camps

Comment

my details

Name - Camps
          Character - Humar
          Section ID - Viridia

Comment

PAL

Comment

anyone up for a level up session tonight? pick a ship and block and time and then we can meet up in there

been playing it this morning and having serious lag issues - i can hear peeps but not see them on the maps, fighting monsters that ain't there ("dude what you fighting" etc)

well annoying but i hope its improved by tonight - yesterday was perfect, no lag at all and i jumped from level 1 to level 9 in a few hours

camps

Comment

Is the PSO space global? In that can UK players go on the same servers as those in the US?

Comment

I have been playing on US servers with both UK and US peeps - not sure if other servers will come into existance when the PAL version is launched (is it launched yet?)

only servers we can't go on are the japanese ones - which is a shame since a lot of dedicated players use them

camps

Comment

Whether the PAL and US Servers will be linked up is a million dollar question at the moment which hasnt been answered by Sonic Team, even though the game in release this friday for PAL owners. I really hope they do, unluckily I dont see this happening.

anyone up for a level up session tonight? pick a ship and block and time and then we can meet up in there
                    Yeah sure, I am up for that, what level are you by the way?

GamerTag : Vikas ver2

Davburite Ship 10?

Comment

Got the PAL version yesterday, althought the EU servers still aren't up. Looking forward to a bit of challenge mode using the voice, should make things a lot easier.

Anyone else getting the PAL version?

Comment

I'll be picking up the PAL version g-funk - although I'm a total newcomer to PSO. Are you a veteran, or in a similar situation to me?

Either way, I'll be up for meeting up as soon as I lay my dirty mitts on a copy.

Comment

Got it today..

At work still so cant test, but one question:

Is there no serial key with the XB version?

Comment

Picked mine up today, and looking forward to playing.

What's the best character for a beginner?

Comment

A good thing to do is create one of each character and see what one you like the feel of best. The xbox lets you create 12 characters so you can experiment a bit.

HUmars are probably the most well rounded characters to use, but really it all depends on how you want to play. If your a total beginner then probably best to stay away from Force characters, they start with the lowest HP and are the hardest to level up. Start with another character and use a Force as your 2nd character.

Yorda's Saviour, I'm a total addict from back in the DC days. I've had every version thats been released.

And no, there is no serial key. I didnt even realise until you mentioned it dc-arena. Spose its coz you connect through Xbox Live.

Comment

Working...
                              X