CVS2 challenge!!! Beat me if you can!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CVS2 challenge!!! Beat me if you can!!!

hello, open invitation to all those who are foolish enough to think they can beat me!

Bwahahahahahaha

XBL Tag: Singh Brothers

I shall add you to my friends list and give you the biggest kicking you've ever had when i catch you online.

Train up against a Ryu, Ryo and Terry Bogard team...you'll need all the practice you can get.

PS. the above is nothing but 'trash talk' but i'm happy to have a go sometime.

Comment

ex mosquito is nasty - good games but dirt

Comment

didn't i beat you 6-2 lastnight?

Good games btw, it was close

Comment

Argh... i kept falling for your medium cross up to super dragon combo...Even when i beat your Ken, you have a scrub Guile as your last resort character ft:

Rolling and flash kicking like no tommorow....dont worry...you wont get me with those tactics again

Comment

I best volunteer again, although I expect to get my arse kicked by you all

Comment

Originally posted by Electric_Boogaloo
              I best volunteer again, although I expect to get my arse kicked by you all
              Get yourself a pad convertor or a joystick Boog. Those Xbox pads reek.

Comment

Off topic, but does anyone know if it's possible to play with custom colours? I tried to play using my green skinned Ken, but it wouldn't let me, yet I've seen other people playing online with these strance silhouettes, that are just a flat colour...

Comment

Working...
                X