Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Animal Crossing Question

Hi All

dunno if this is the right place to post this or not but here i go....

This sunday on Animal crossing joan didn't turn up selling turnips ? any reason why - the game definately recognised that it was actually a sunday but i wondered round and round with lots of bells but couldn't find her ! ft:

any idea's or has this happened to anyone else ?

Thanks

I think you just missed her. As long as your game is the correct date then you should have seen her. I saw her last Sunday and made a small profit on the turnips.

Comment

What time does she appear? Ive had animal crossing for about 5-6 weeks and havent come across her yet. I am not getting up before 11am on a sunday just for a couple of turnips!

Comment

Between 6am and midday on Sunday...
        Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Doh that'll explain it ! looks like i will have to get out of bed earlier !

Comment

I always have the game clock forwarded to the next morning. As I play Animal Crossing mainly at night, everyone is in bed and the shop is closed etc

Comment

Originally posted by wicky

Exact same thing happened to me. I'm waiting on Sarhahrahaanhar now. I want a Carpet!

Comment

Just a word of warning. Do not travel with turnips to another village if the village times are not exactly the same.

I have 2 memory cards and there is about a 2 minute difference between them, and it made all my turnips go rotten.

Comment

Originally posted by lordcookie
                  I have 2 memory cards and there is about a 2 minute difference between them, and it made all my turnips go rotten.
                  Are you sure this didn't happen because you failed to sell them before next Sunday?

Comment

Originally posted by KesDragon
                    Originally posted by lordcookie
                    Are you sure this didn't happen because you failed to sell them before next Sunday?
                    Positive. I went on the train the Monday after I had bought them.

Comment

Originally posted by nips
                      Originally posted by wicky

Exact same thing happened to me. I'm waiting on Sarhahrahaanhar now. I want a Carpet!
                      Yey, i saw her. I traded her good! I've got a nice Daisy carpet now...

Gotta wait until next Sunday though for Turnips. I've got to ask this though:

I'm going to the south of France with my girlfriend for two weeks in Easter. How to I break it to my little buddies? How can I make it so they are not mad at me

Comment

Working...
                      X