Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could make a patch for CvS2...what would YOU include.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you could make a patch for CvS2...what would YOU include.

I love this game and play it on Live most of the time. However...i am seriosley gettin tired of certain "priority attacks" being abused like theres no tommorow. If i were to release a patch i would include;

Stages from CvS1: much better...especially Takuma's dojo and the night time Arcade stage which has great BGM!

Character specific changes.

Blanka

Remember in Street fighter...where if you hit him during a roll it would do seriose damage! Not everyone would play as him if he was so vulnerable.

Honda

Headbutt too strong...and if blocked returns to safe distance out of reach of a sweep...only so you can do it again. ft:

M.Bison

Just too overpowered...three phycho crushers= 80% damage!

Guile

Dont know how they could change his roll into flash kick combo

This game would be perfect...if they could just sort the damage each character gives to be proportionate. Blanka does far too much damage while kyo...who you need skill to use and combo is weak as hell!

Other Changes

N Groove

The counter should take more damage off...considering you use up a level one super for it.

P Groove

Needs to be improved...as even skilled SF3 fighters can struggle to play with it. C Dash...for example is exellent using P Groove, yet it it lacks somthing.

Also, considering this game is on live, the X box has a HD, and capcom are not ashamed of using old sprites in new games [morrigan, cammy= CACK! ] why dont they add in a few others via downloadable content. I am sure it is possible. Characters such as Fei Long, Cody, Guy or characters from variose other games. Just give them a little sprucing up...add it to downloadable content....job done.

yet...i know none of this would ever happen. Hope SvC sorts out some of these problems.

a patch to stop the droppers taking a win from you. that is all.

Comment

oh yeah... Come on Capcom....how hard could it be to implement this!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Dan
        C Dash...for example is exellent using P Groove, yet it it lacks somthing.
        Have we played or something? What was your tag? And cheers for the compliment. I'm nothing really though

As for what I'd change. Well whilst I agree with everything you say, making changes such as those that you have mentioned would fundamentally alter the game from it's arcade counterpart which some may not be happy with.

Then again Capcom added EO-ISM which totally ****s up the game, so maybe they will.

When the game first came out I would have asked for the patch to rectify the thing whereby an opponent dropping added a loss to your tally. Now however, it seems most of the people who drop have long since stopped playing the game, with the dedicated few still playing being much better about losing. Still happens occasionally though

Comment

I would change the fact that the players can't talk to each other during character changing load screens. I really want to talk some smack during that brief interlude. Either that or a sentence I was saying gets chopped mid flow. Criminal.

Comment

This is one of the games that is really tempting me to get live. What do you all play it with? (stick or pad).

Comment

Originally posted by bungle
              This is one of the games that is really tempting me to get live. What do you all play it with? (stick or pad).
              I play it with the ControllerS and it is fine- but it is a bit more challenging (ie crap) with the old large pad.

Comment

Working...
              X