Treble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Treble

Dealt with Trebs loads of times and he is always the most considerate and friendliest bloke possible. Fast payer and very friendly.

Great guy to chat with too

Top bloke.

Really friendly and helpful.

Wouldn't hesitate in dealing with again. Although it is his fault I got into SNK.

Comment

Complete deviant but 100000000000% trustworthy

Trust me, this guy is about as good as you can get. Nuff said 8)

Comment

Did a deal on a PC speaker set, presume he's left me my money
        Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Great guy to deal with, very quick, very friendly, fantastic items to boot!

This man sent me the game before he even got my cheque! All I need to say really!

10/10, 100% sound (well treble...... ) Excellent person to do business with.

Certainly buy from him again

CHEERS!

Comment

This guy rocks sent me my ps2 before the cheque had cleared and even threw in some nice little exras .
            Thanks alot man!

Comment

Dealt with Treb on a few occasions - top bloke, friendly & helpful & I wouldn't hesitate to recommend trading with him to anyone.

Comment

First rate communication throughout - item was as minty as described and posted when promised.

Comment

Treble has been typical of what makes this forum such a good place - he was courteous, a quick payer and totally easy to deal with when he ordered a pre-mod PS2 from me. No problem whatsoever, and very friendly and communicative in all emails. I wouldn't have a second thought about trading with him again - reliable and friendly.

Comment

Definitely highly recommended. Bought RRV off me and paid me within a day. Super-nice.

Comment

He's a top feller that Treble 'un. Aye, he's a good egg. Smooth transaction and speedy payment. A++++++++

Comment

A great buyer and a fellow SNK fan.

What more can you ask

Would deal with again in an instant.

Thanks!

Comment

I thought i had posted feedback for Mr Treble, but that must have been in the feedback thread in the older forum that got deleted....

Anyhoo... I brought a number of Dreamcast games of treble in the past and also received another item or two. Each transaction was absolutely flawless and the items were very secure and well packaged. He was overly trustful and understanding over slightly delayed payments too.

Treble is an excellent trader, but more importantly a great person. Kind, friendly, very polite and great to talk to.

Recommend to all without any doubt.

Kind regards
                          Adam
                          ----Member since April 2002

http://www.redbubble.com/people/adamstone

Comment

Quick payment from one of the friendliest and most helpful people on here.

Comment

Yet another faultless trade with Treb - 1 million percent trustworthy, friendly & an all round top bloke

Comment

Working...
                              X