AndyB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AndyB

I have bought loads of retro items from him and they have always been in the condition stated and delivered promptly.

Cookie confirmed that he is a great seller, but he is also a great buyer, as he has bought lots of games off me and has always been really prompt and really really friendly and understanding.

A pleasure doing business with Andy whenever I have done so.

Comment

have bought off this guy 3 times now and hes been great to deal with, totally reccomended

Comment

Sent game two days after I sent the cheque. My best trade ever!

Comment

Bought loads of Pc Engine stuff including a GT and they all arrived very quickly and in excellent condition.

More than fair prices too!

Would certainly deal with again.

Comment

Great buyer, friendly emails and prompt payment, recommended

Comment

Bought a FF7 guide and arrived swiflty in great nick. Cheers.

Comment

Got a nice batch of retro music CD's at a good price which arrived quickly. Great stuff.

Comment

I bought a whole box of retro games, consoles & cables (MD & SNES) and I must say I'm impressed by the way Andy handled our transaction. The goods were very well packaged, delivery was faster than expected, and above all communications were very friendly. I'm looking forward to dealing with you again mate!

Comment

bought a wad of retro games off me, near enough instant payment, a pleasure to deal with.

Comment

Got my N64 RGB mod + RGB cable from AndyB comms were excellent, deal was real smooth.
                      If your planning to get some of your retro consoles modded check out the sticky in the retro section and give AndyB a pm, prefect trader.
                      Last edited by kamz; 29-03-2010, 02:02.

Comment

Working...
                      X