NFL 2K3 Xbox Live Players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NFL 2K3 Xbox Live Players

If anyone out there is playing NFL2K3 online (or wanting to) please post here. I am having real trouble finding any opponents online let alone non-cheating ones.

Hope to hear from ANYONE soon...

My xbox tag: g wings

Yo! I absolutely love this game and used to play it almost every day, although I am usually on PSO right now (and soon to be on Capcom V SNK2 now I have my joystick) look me up sometime I will give you a completely legit sim-ball game anytime. I also can't stand all the cheating/cheese that the game allows.

Gamertag: Remy Basara

I play as Dolphins (my team) but I enjoy playing with the Saints and I can play with the Titans OK too. (I can't really play other teams as I even refuse to change playbooks, thats also against the spirit of the game if you ask me)

Just one problem though. I have the USA version of this game, which I believe means I can't play you on the UK one. However despite attempts to test this, I've never been online at the same time as anyone else to try it out.. so I am not sure if I can or can't play you. I might actually get the UK release anyway if I see it for cheap 2nd hand.

Comment

Working...
    X