dave123

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dave123

Goods arrived very quickly, excellent packaging (Those who have purchasted stuff from Dave before will testify that he IS the master of packing! ).

As always Dave is a pleasure to deal with, not the first time I have made a purchase from him, certainly won't be the last.

Cheers Dave!

Great Seller. His packing is THE BEST I have encountered and he also sells amazing games. A really great guy to deal with!

Comment

Goods immaculately packaged, delivered quickly and Dave was extremely responsive to enquires.

Recommended

Comment

Got my Spice Gameboy Player from him this morning, excellent Packing and Service.

Well Recommended

Comment

Great seller, got items in super quick time. Excellently packaged.

Comment

quality ZOE poster!!

Comment

Good Communication and fast service. Goods arrived within days. Used him a couple of times now and would not hesitate to do so again. Very helpful too on info about his stuff. Thanks again m8.

Comment

Bought Kururin Paradise off Dave, the latest of many purchases off him, sure to be more in the future.

Excellent stuff.

Comment

PN03 arrived this morning; double-quick time & bomb proof packaging.

Dave's a top bloke & top seller

Comment

First time using Daves services, and was truly amazed at the quality of the packaging - this guy truly is a pro at his work!

Oh and the game was great too

Thanks Dave, will be using you again!

Comment

Basically what everyone else has said, speedy delivery and I got to hack away at the packaging with a craft knife

Comment

Once again some top quality items in top quality packaging!

Dave seems to excel at what he does, always a pleasure to buy stuff from him!

Comment

Faultless. Poster arrived so well packaged it could have been Van Gogh's The Sunflowers.

Always a pleasure to deal with .

Comment

Got my Soul Calibur 2 (Xbox) this morning with fast speedy delivery with stunning packaging that took me about 5 minutes to get into. Highly recomended.

Comment

Another quality deal done with the simply excellent dave123

Thanks mate!

Comment

Working...
                              X