Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

XBOX PSO, Rare Items

Hi,

Thought id setup a post for us xbox pso onliners for tradeing items.

Any chance of makin this a sticky if it takes off??

Im currentley after Sange & Yasha, or any of the duel swords as i think they look cool! lol

If ur willing to swap, give me a shout and we can meet up online!

Cheers nice!

Sounds like a good idea but I don't have anything decent yet to trade - certainly not the stuff you're after djtickle!

I do have a lv.165-ish Nidra (rare) Mag going spare for a good trade. Ok you could make one yourself but it will take you aaaages. Its got about 10 DEF, 90 POW, 65 DEX (something like that), zero MIND so its very handy for any Androids around, but you can customise it the last 35 levels with however you'd like it - Nidra's are ridiculously easy to raise for a rare Mag! Its described by most as the 'best mag in the game' as it will always make you invunerable when it 'goes off' - which no Hunter/Ranger evolved mags will do, and of course it can sometimes raise you from dead and all the usual Mag benefits. It even spins around like a loon when it goes off, or when being fed. My friend playing a RAcast has borrowed it at the mo, and he levelled from 1 to 20 in one day with this little beast on his shoulder. No idea what Photon Blasts it has, but it definitely has 3 and one will be Estilla (the Dolphin) as I always make my Mags with that one first.

The reason its going spare is it didn't match my colours very nicely. My Force is in purple, and the Nidra is a burgundy colour and that just looks icky. So I've grown my own black Sato with similar stats instead, which looks super sexy.
    Anyway, take a look on www.planetdreamcast.com/psoworld if you want to see what Nidra Mags look like (goto Guides - Mags stuff). They have some nice grabs.

Got my first low level 9-star Rare last night too, just a Club of Laconium, which I very much doubt anyone would want! (Force Only).

Oh, gamertag: Remy Basara if anyone is interested!

Comment

djtickle, I have the Musashi Twin Swords, available, if you still want/need them.

And as for anybody else, currently I have a spare Booma Claw, and a Flowen's Sword up for grabs.

Gamertag is Friendly Fire if you're interested.

Comment

Remy, can I ask why you raised a mag for your force with 0 mind?

Comment

thats a very good point g-funk...... why did u raise it with 0 mind?

I have the Musashi Twin Swords, im really after any other type of twin sword as i think they are cool!

Anyone?

Comment

To be honest djtickle, you'll be very lucky to get the Sange & Yasha. They are one of the hardest things to find legitely, I found a Sange on the GC Version, but finding both is gonna be nigh on impossible.

Comment

Finding a Sange is not too hard if u are section ID Skyly or BlueFall, as you can do the telepipe trick to find a Mil Lily that would drop it for you. Finding a Yasha though, it a totally different story as you will have to get through a normal drop, which will be very hard to find.

The Twin-Swords in PSO are the G-Assasin Sabers, Musashi's, Yamato's, Asuka's and the Sanga & Yasha. G-Assasin Sabers can be made from the grass assasin legs (I found mien on V.Hard). Musashi's are easy to get on the Hard Dragon Boss, while Yamatos are easy to get off V.Hard Dragon Boss. Asukas are hard to find, maybe Temple, Spaceship, CCA or even Mines.

Hope that helps

PSO is pure luck based in the end. Today, I managed to find 2 Nar Lily blasting through the offline quests on V.Hard trying to get a frying pan for my new force. Both Nar Lily's dropped Devil/Battle

Comment

Hey Vikas, I remember you from DC version2 mate.

Comment

Why a 0 MIND mag? Weeeell, since you asked ... I generally have 2-3 Mags in use, so I would rather have a seperate 'mage' mag along with a 'fighting' mag. I found back on the DC I could make much better progress through the game offline by going 'Tank Force' with a mag purely boosting my fighting stats, also enabling me to actually equip some better weapons. And this was also the fastest way to get enough cash/items to raise my other mags.

So when I started on PSOX I kept with this idea, and started doing my 'fighting mag' first. I knew I was going for a Nidra for this, but I didn't realise how ugly it would look on my character, so then I switched to making other Mags (I'm now a dedicated Sato farmer :P).. although by now my planned order of Mag creation has got mucked up, so my 'finished' mag is my "All Rounder" one, and my fighting and mage mags are still coming along slowly. The trouble is the All Rounder one is most effective with a TP stealing Handgun-class .. which is exactly what I don't have right now (well, the best I have is a Mind Autogun, but Autoguns are too weak on Hard for me).

Hmm.. I think I already mentioned something about being a bit sad with the mag raising in another thread.. ;P
                  heh. Well I enjoy it. Its something I've always loved about PSO, as there is actually an ingame reason to have a good Mag, whereas I could never be bothered with any of this Tamagotchi type malarky normally.

Got another Club of Laconium last night (whopee) and a Musashi playing with Friendly Fire, but everyone's got those already anyway.

Comment

omg, it that you 8bit ?

yay , u got the PAL or US version of PSO ?

Comment

I have 2 mags and another mag in creation, one for each of my characters . A power mag, mind mag, a dex mag.

Originally posted by Remy_Basara
                      Got another Club of Laconium last night (whopee) and a Musashi playing with Friendly Fire, but everyone's got those already anyway.
                      Dont worry m8, I have reach level 118 and played it 160hrs and have managed to collect, 5x Crush Bullets, 10x Metero Smashes and 15xFinal Impacts and 5xGuilty Lights. Cant even sell them for decent mesteta either

Comment

Yeah Vikas, its me. I've got the PAL version, what you on?

We'll need to meet up and get some Challenge mode done.

Comment

so we avin a xbox meet up then?

Comment

I'm always on Jasper Block 7, but I'm only online every 2-3 nights or so generally... I'll swap my crap rares for anyone elses crap rares!

Comment

What crap rares you got to trade mate?

Ive got (PAL)

Boomas Claw
                              Hildebears Cane
                              Photon Claw
                              Slicer Of Assassin
                              Rappy Wing
                              Musashi + 30
                              Secret Gear
                              Amplifier of Shifta

Crap rare trades are the best, I end up just leaving them on Pioneer 2 anyway.

Comment

Working...
                              X