Starfox 64 Highscore chall3nge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starfox 64 Highscore chall3nge

Ok just started playing this game recnetly so I'm thinking this might be a good idea

Feel free to post scores of individual stages as well, should a score seem suspicious picture evidence will be required

My overall score :1075 (just started so I'm expecting it to be beaten pretty quick)
    Will post individual stages later.
    Sakoui!!

JUST oN3 liph3 b48Y!

Comment

AiEee!! Ok give me time that score will be beat
      maybe...
      Anyone else

Comment

I'll fire up my cart and get the digital camera working tonight
        Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

1st - 1793

2nd - 1789
          3rd - 1782.

Not that great, I know a couple of folks who can get 2000+. Soz about the ****e picture, only got a crappy little webcam

Oh, and that's that PAL version - does that still count?

Comment

Holy ****! I had a quick go yesterday and got a measly 1125, I'm assuming that once I unlock expert mode that there will be more enemies so higher scores? 2000+? give me a few weeks

Comment

1324 Watch out saur

Comment

Route is important too, as well as playing on 'ard. I won't spoil it (and I don't have the N64 set-up at the minute, plus I don't remember the names of the planets!), but it is fairly easy to work out a good route especially when you've got all the medals 'cos, IIRC, you can select the direction. You can also warp across a few planets to the harder route from easy but the most important one is the left-hand planet, mad base run thingy before venom. That's all I'm saying - good score dude, keep it up

Comment

Only 1450 myself... thought it was higher... ah well...
                  Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Working...
                  X